200th x floor

Midnight was rapidly approaching, however, it was no longer a concern thanks to the new ability we gained. Hisoka sat at the end of the corridor, seemingly waiting for us to make it past him again. Right away he used Ren, filling the corridor with an overwhelming pressure. However, this time we used Ten, shrouding ourselves in aura, allowing us to walk through the hostile Ren without anyway issue.

"So, are we good enough for you now?" I asked the man.

"I see. I think I know why you came here. You intend to train so you can face me." Said Hisoka, completely ignoring my question.

"Yes, but I didn't think I'd find you here." Gon admitted

"Don't get cocky with this level of Ten. There's still much more to learn about Nen. I'm not really in the mood to fight you, however, if you win one match in the 200s, I'll fight you." Hisoka started to walk away. "And by the way, Azuki, until you've developed your ability like I have, I doubt you'll be 'good enough' anytime soon." With that, he was gone.

"Let's go." Killua said, to which we followed him to the receptionist.

"Here you go, you need to fill out those forms." She stated before going on about the rules of the 200 floors.

"What happens at the top floor?" Gon asks.

"The champion gets to live there, on the top floor, the luxury room about 2,000 meters above the ground."

"But Killua's hows is 3,700 meters off the ground." Gon said

"How disappointing." I shook my head

"What do you wanna do now? Now that I know the secret of the top floor, I don't care anymore." Killua was clearly disappointed.

"I wanna fight Hisoka." Gon said.

"Well then you have quite the task ahead of you. Hisoka isn't gonna fight you until you win a match on this floor." I reminded him.

"Are you gonna wait?" Killua asked.

"No, I'm gonna start right away. I wanna see how different the opponents on this floor are"

"Well then here you go, fill out this form." The receptionist said. Just then I felt three people watching us, to which I immediately glanced behind myself and saw three suspicious looking men.

"Can we help you, gentlemen?" I asked, keeping my guard up.

"No, not really." Said the one in the wheelchair. "We're just registering for a fight, that's all." The middle one said which a creepy smile.

"Oh I see, Gon, they're trying to fight on the same day you want to." Killua explained.

"Okay! I'm ready whenever." Gon proudly exclaimed as he passed the receptionist the paper.

"Okay then, Gon will be in room 2207, Killua in room 2223, and Azuki in room 2254." The woman said as she handed us our keys. We then walked to Gon's room.

"uuuh guys, ya might wanna take a look at this" I pointed to the TV.

"Your match is tomorrow?!" Killua was very shocked.

"I'll probably lose tomorrow, but I need the experience." Gon replied.

"Well, don't let your guard down. Wing-san did say that these people will try some dirty tricks, and may have abilities beyond our capabilities at this time. I'll see you boys tomorrow, I'm tired." With that, I went to my room to turn in for the night.

~~the next day~~

The next day, Gon was set to night Gido, the man with the weird mask and metal leg. The fight went pretty badly as expected, but nobody expected the guy to use his aura to manipulate spinning tops of all things. But it worked, because they overpowered Gon quite easily. Now the real kicker here is that Gon for SOME reason, had stopped using ten