Are they on.. a date? (Bennetts decision part 1)

No one's POV: The week passed by fast as bennett was taking care of razor the best he could. Everyday for the rest of the week would be the same events. Bennett watching razor while cleaning, razor trying to help bennett clean but gets hurt, playing bored games (razor beats bennett), razor making dinner, and ending the day with them falling asleep eachother with eachother.

But time flies by quickly and razor ended up getting better. Although bennett was happy that razor was fine, he was also sad that his time with razor was over. Razor also was sad, they would spend less time with eachother because razor needed to train for battling the abyss mages while bennett has no clue what he's doing.

"So razor what will you do now that your better?" Bennett asks. Razor then stays silent and opens the door. "Razor everything okay?" Bennett then goes and grabs razor's arm. "Sorry... razor can't say." Razor explains as he yanks his arm away and leaves. Bennett then stands there shocked.

'What is so important that he has to hide it from me and go away..?' He thinks as he starts to do he hates the most, overthink. What if he's with someone else? What if he's being bribed, what if he's bored of me? Does he hate me? All those thoughts fill his head when bennett suddenly hears a scream. It sounds like a girl in trouble.

Bennett's POV: What was that noise?! I rush out of razors place and start running to the sound. I then see a group of hilachurls about to attack.. barbara?! "Please stand back!!" She yells out loud. I start running to the hilachurls. "Stand back!!" I yell. I try to defend barbara and attack them, they ended up running away but I started bleeding on my arm.

Barbara runs towards me as she sits near me on the ground. "Ah barbatos, I'm so sorry bennett! Its my fault you got hurt if I hadn't been so careless!" Barbara exclaims as she starts to heal me. I then rub the back of my head a smile. "No its not your fault! You were ambushed, you couldn't do anything. Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" I say as I start getting up seeing if she's hurt.

(Imagine this but outside)

"Im fine, really! If it weren't for you I would have gotten hurt! Thank you so much bennett!" When she finishes healing me she hugs me tightly

"Im fine, really! If it weren't for you I would have gotten hurt! Thank you so much bennett!" When she finishes healing me she hugs me tightly. "Of course barbara! Its the least I could do for all the times you've healed me." I explain as I chuckle a bit. "Yes you need to start being more careful though! I don't want you to get hurt badly!" She then helps me off the floor and smiles.

"Here let me treat you to something for saving me!" She grabs her basket of wolfhooks and starts to brush off her dress. "Ah no you don't have to! Like I said its the least I can do after everything you've done for me!" I say trying to persuade her. "No I insist, oh you could invite razor as-well! I know the two of you are very close." She says as she finishes dusting off her dress.

Barbara is such a sweet person, always willing to do anything for anyone. But I really wish she didn't bring up razor. "Oh.. well actually I don't know where he is so.. barbara could I have some advice?" I ask shaking my head. She looks at me confused but nods her head yes. "Well you see.. I feel like a friend is keeping something from me and I really like them. I don't want to barge into their personal life but I keep overthinking the situation. What do you think I should do?" I blurt out.