TREASURE!!

Bennets POV: We all walk in the cave slowly, making sure there are no trap or anything. As I am about to talk I see Razor looking down a bit looking..sad? "Hey Lumine you go on ahead to see if there are any traps or anything!"I say. Lumine looks confused I then pull her over to the side.

I then whisper in her ear."Listen I can tell Razor is upset about something so I'm going to talk to him."Lumine then nods in agreement and heads down the cave.I then walk over to the grey haired sad boy.

"Hey Razor! Is something the matter?"Then Razor looks up in a shocked face."How did you know I.." I then look at him sad and put my hand on his shoulder."I know you Razor and you usually don't act sad.You can tell me whats wrong you know? Im here for you."

I then smile to try to comfort him."W-well this cave..reminds Razor of...bad bad memories."
Razor says.He then looks down at the ground.
I then hug him, which I can tell he's surprised
because his face went huge.

He then hugs me back.'Albedo was right he does hug wonderfully!'I thought. Me hugging his waist made me dance a little in my body.
But this wasn't the time, Razor needed some one to comfort him and that was going to be me.

Razors POV: Bennet is really nice..he know a lot about me and always comforts me. This is the first time we hugged and for me...I don't know what feeling this is.Its all warm inside and feels like butterflies in my stomach.

We then stop hugging each other."Thank you...Bennet..sorry for being weak."I say. Bennet then starts to chuckle a bit."Your not being weak! Everyone feels sad sometimes. But your very strong you know that? You almost never cry to which is really impressive!" Bennet says and then smiles.

"Razor...really strong?"I said.Bennet then pats my head."Awe your so cute Razor of course you are Razor!" I then feel my checks get red from being called "cute" by Bennet. I hide in my hood a bit so I can't tell what Bennet's face looks like.

Bennet's POV: 'AHH! I JUST CALLED RAZOR CUTE WHAT DO I DO!'I think. I can't believe I just said that! Razor gets a bit res and hides in his hood. Good thing he can't see my face because it is super red!"A-ah what I meant was cool! Y-yea cool!"Razor then looks up at me."Oh o-ok!"We stand there for a minute till we hear a scream."YOU GUYS COME QUICK I NEED BACKUP."Oh no! Lumine is in trouble!

Me and Razor rush over too see 4 really big hillachurls and a man behind them."You want the treasure hmm? Lets see if you deserve it." The man says. Then the hilachurls start running up to us. "You guys! Lets each take one and finish the last on off together!" We all nod in agreement.

"Im going in!"I yell. I use my sword and swing it left to right but the hillachurl dodges all my swings! Thats when I use my pyro and combine it with my sword! I slash the sword and the hillachurl fainted! As for lumine she uses just her sword and just like that the hillachurl is gone.

Lumine is really strong and she doesn't even have a vision like aether but yet they can still control all elements! I wish I was like them.
I look over to Razor and he uses his sword and swings! He is also really impressive especially with his electro vision.

There's only one left and its a huge one! We all attack it at once using all the strength we have!
Fighting the biggest hillachurl took 10 minutes then it was defeated! The guy claps as he walks up to the three of us. "Well done I'm pretty impressed of all of you. You will get stronger and stronger I can tell." He hands me the key and just like that he's gone.

"We did it you guys! Now open that chest Bennet!"I then stare at it."Something wrong Bennet?"She asks. "N-no I'm fine its just..." Razor then steps into the conversation.

"Bennet scared because he afraid his bad luck will not get us anything."Razor says. I'm shocked because how did he know? "Y-yea so I think one of you guys should open it!" I hand the key to Razor but he hands it back.

"You do this Bennet, you don't have bad luck its just in your head. You made Razor very lucky to have you! You got this, Razor believe in you."Razor says with a small smile. I hide my face away blushing like a tomato.I then kind of start to tear up a bit.

"Bennet are you ok?!"Lumine says."I um... oh come here Razor!"I then hug Razor super tightly."Thank you Razor that made me really happy."I said."You two are so cute!" Lumine says giggling. I then let go of Razor."What do you mean we  "cute"?"Razor says confused.

"Oh nothing now Bennet open that chest up!" Lumine says. I go up to the chest and breath. Then I get the key and unlock it.

                          *click*

NO WAY ITS SO MUCH MORA AND STUFF LIKE ARTIFACTS AND SWORDS!"Woah Bennet! We are super lucky today!"Lumine says. Me and Razor grip on too each others hands. "More meat?!" Razor says."A lot more meat Razor!"I say. Then we all high five and I carry the chest.

Then Lumine leaves with  mora that was in the chest. Now its just me and Razor at good hunter. There we enjoy good food. Today was the best day every! And thanks too Razor I'm more confident!

YAY I DID MORE THAN 1000 WORDS LETS GOO!!!!! THAN YOU ALL FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH T-T!!!!