Hanging with Fischel and Mona! (Pt.2)

Before we begin I wanna thank kazuha_official for ideas for the chapter, if it wasn't for them I would literally cry for a hour wondering what I should do for the next chapter. Anyways I'm going to show what they send. I did change a bit up to add more drama but anyways let's begin!

(A little preview of what it will look like)________________________________

________________________________

Bennet's POV: We start to walk with me and Fischl in the front and Razor and mona in the back. I hear their having a conversation but I don't know what it's about. I really wanna know what they are talking about...

"So Benny..where were you and Razor the other day? I looked everywhere for you two!" Fischl said with a worried face. "Oh me and Razor were at Liyue to just hang out!" I turned my head then to see Razor patting Mona on the back.

"Oh ok! I see your... oh sorry you seemed focus on Razor a bit..." She then turns her head away with a sad smile. "Oh wait Fischl! Sorry I just.." As I am about to finish Mona walks up to us. "You guys we are here!" She says as she points to our destination.

"Wait..let me get this straight, we are going for a picnic instead of training, but didn't bring anything for the picnic?" Mona says while looking confused. "Hmm well my campsite isn't far from here I can get stuff!" I say while putting my hands on my hips while smiling.

"Here, I go with you. That way, you safe." Razor exclaims while walking over to me. "Ok then me and Mona shall find a nice place to sit. Thou be careful because thou knowest not what might happen." She says while smiling shortly.

She talks in a very proper way, and sometimes talks normally she switches up a lot. But we have gotten use to it now. Me and Razor leave to my campsite while Fischl and Mona look around for a nice place to set everything down.

No one's POV: As Razor and Bennet walk to the campsite, Bennet can't help but think what Razor was going to say. 'Do you by any chance like him Razor?' Mona said. That kept re playing in his mind. But Razor never got to answer. When he looked at Razor, he was also looking at Bennet.

They both turn their head away. "Sorry.. Razor no mean to stare... me wonder why you so quiet.." Razor said as he stopped. "O-oh no it's fine! Sorry to, same here I was wondering why you were being so quiet heh.." Bennet then looks away and continues to walk.

After five minutes they reach to there the camp site. "So we need a blanket, some food and a basket to hold the stuff." Bennet says with a smile. They end up getting the stuff and head back. "Hey Bennet, I have a question." Razor says as he turns his head to face Bennet.

"Hm, what's up!" Bennet says with a smile.
"How do your smile make Razor feel warm, you have a very nice smile, it makes Razor smile to." Razor says with a small smile. "W-WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Bennet yells while covering his face.