Meeting Lumine!

No ones POV: "So are we going to Kathryn?" Razor asked, While Bennet was in very deep thinking. 'So do i like Razor? Or was i just jealous because he's my friend?' Bennet thought scratching his head.

"Bennet!"Razor said waving his hand infront of Razors face."Razor saw Bennet not ok, is Bennet ok?"Razor asked."O-oh! Im fine Razor just in deep thoughts thats all!" They ended up walking awkwardly to Kathryn. "Hey Kathryn! Got any commissions for us?"Bennet asked.

"Hmm lets see...we'll Lumine and Aether has most of the commissions already but there is one! Its a treasure quest!" Razor and Bennet both looked in amaze."Meat?!" Razor said with excitement. "No silly like mora or swords and stuff!"Bennet explained."Mora buy food.Lets do that one." Razor said."Alright heres the map!"

Razors POV: Im not the best at reading so I had to give the map to bennet. It had some words on it and it looked old."Ok the note on the back says..."
Look in the cave near
The Hillachurl, then you
Will find what you seek
For, we will meet you there

"This note was probably ages ago! How do we know if we will see that person?"Bennet said scratching his head. He always does that when he's confused."Maybe treasure still there. Where is location?" I said. "Hmm it looks like it's somewhere near storm terror mountain!"

As we head there, Bennet acts way more stranger than usually. He barley is talking and always is scratching his head. I wonder if i did something wrong...

"Bennet?"I say. But there is no response. I start to worry a bit. "Bennet?....bennet..BENNET!" I yell. He finally looks up at me. "O-oh whats up Razor?" "Razor thinks you are acting strange. You talking less, and seem more confused." I say with a worried look on my face.

"Awe don't worry I was just thinking... uh about how I hope we find the treasure!" He says with a nice smile. 'Bennet has a very warming smile..'I thought.

Bennet's POV: I feel bad for Razor. I keep making him feel bad for me! But I can't help but think about me feelings for him its to much! "Hmm it looks like its right around... here!" Razor said with a concerned face.

We walked around the corner a saw a big path way. There we found a hilachurl just like the map said! There was a big cave behind the hilachurl. "Should we fight it?" Razor said. Then i heard a bush rustle and someone poped out. "Maybe I could help a bit!" It was Lumine!

"Oh hey traveler! Wheres Aether?"I said. "He went to Liyue for a commission so I went exploring. What are you guys here for?" Razor then came out from behind me. "We find treasure." He stated. "Ohhh sounds exciting! Can I join you two? Paimon left to help Aether real so im pretty bored."

'Why can't me and Razor ever be alone..' "Sure but first we have to get this hilachurl to move." Razor said. "Leave that to me!" Lumine then walked to the hilachurl and we followed her lead.

Lumine's POV: "Olah! (Hello)" I said. Thanks to Ella musk, I learned some hilachurl so either I can smooth things over or we might have to take action. The hillachurl seemed scared at first and was about to take action, but then I assured him I wouldn't attack him.

Everything was going ok, until I asked him to move so we can get through the cave, the hilachurl went all crazy and wouldn't let us move. "What is the hillachurl saying..?" Razor said grabbing on to his sword.

"Oh he just said he wouldn't let us through until we did him a favor don't worry he won't hurt us."I then patted Razor's head a bit to try to calm him, which It did work. Bennet on the other hand looked a bit...mad?

Bennet's POV: 'Why are people always so close to Razor.. yea Lumine knew him longer, but me and him are way closer!' I thought. Lumine patting Razor's head just made me feel
mad and irritated for some reason.. But Lumine is just Razor's friend! Right?

"So what do we need?"I said. "Well we need to get...sunflower seeds?"Razor then runs out of the area, leaving with a wave. "Whats Razor doing?"Lumine looked at me with a confused face."Oh Razor is probably going to get the sunflower seeds. You can tell by the way he looked at us."I state.

"Wow you two must be really close for you to understand each other even though its the small things!"She says with a smile. I start to blush like crazy."W-well I guess when you put it that way ya.."

A few seconds pass by, and then Razor appears out of no where with a huge amount of sunflower seeds."Is this enough?"Lumine then takes the sunflower seeds and smiles."Thanks Razor and im sure this will be enough!"She then runs off to the hilachurl.

"Great job Razor! When we get back I'll treat you to some meat for you're great work!" I then rub razor's head.'Woah his hair is so soft!' I see a light shade of pink appear on his face.'Is he blushing?! He's probably just embarrassed..'

The hillachurl moves the big stone rock covering the cave and and leaves."Come on you guy's! Lets hurry!"Lumine says as she runs inside the cave. As Razor grips on to his sword, we head inside the cave.

SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT POSTING!
I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK THAF I BARLEY HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING I WILL TRY TO KEEP MAKING THIS SERIES BUT IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE!