Getting closer~

Hi everyone! Before we start, someone asked me why I make it from Bennet's perspective more often then anyone else's. Well the answer to that is this whole story was supposed to be from Bennet's perspective, but I wanted to also share other characters thoughts. Also the story is called jealousy because Bennet gets jealous a lot throughout the story. Anyways ill stop talking so lets get on to the story!!
________________________________

Bennet's POV: Me and and Razor started wandering the woods. Klee said she was going near the tree near Monstadt gate so we thought she would be there. As we are walking I cant help but think about what Razor said earlier.

'So..Razor loves Bennet?' Those words kept playing in my head ever since Razor said that.
Although it's probably Razor just being confused..I think, it made my heart melt like ice whenever this warm sun came to melt me all away. Liking a person does that to me.

We continue to walk along the forest with Razor in the front and I am in the back. Razor doesn't say a word which kind of worries me. He hasn't talk to me this whole time, I wonder if I said something back there to make him mad or he is just very focused.

We make it to the tree but, Klee isn't there?! All of a sudden Razor starts to look around like crazy! Looking in ever area she could've been.
I can tell Razor is very stressed because of the way his face looks. He cares about Klee a-lot.

"Klee..Klee!! Klee where are you!!" Razor starts to shout."Razor..I don't think she's in this area." I tell him."But we find her! If something happens to bunny girl.." Razor says looking down.

"Ah cheer up Razor! I'm sure we will find her!" I say as I am about to pat razor's head. 'A head pat surely might cheer him up!' I think to my self.

                            *slap*

I stand there in shock. 'What the heck was that?!' I think.'Razor just slapped my hand away..is he mad at me?!' Razor then gives me a look, which looks sad, scared, and worried.

"Bennet I...I sorry..." Razor says as he runs away.'I should be mad at him! But..then again he was very worried about Klee and wasn't thinking..maybe I should be the one to apologize... I mean My Razor is such a sweet and nice guy who is just worried.' I start thinking.

I then start to wait a bit. Thinking he might com back. Minutes pass by and he's still not here. Now I'm a bit worried...'Oh lord Barbatos please tell me Razor is alright!'

As I am about to go look for Razor, I see Klee and.. Diona? They start talking and walk out Monstadts gate. "Oh hey Bennet!! Where is Razor?" She says.

Here is a visual picture:

  I end up running up to Klee

  I end up running up to Klee."Klee! You can't run off like that!! Me and Razor were so worried!"I say as I boink her head softly."Hey! That kind of hurt! But I did tell you I was going to hang out near the tree and then with Dioana you two must have not heard because of you and Razor being so lovey dovey!" Klee yells at me.