Hanging with Chongyun! :) (Pt.1)

Bennet's POV: I ended up waking up to see Razor lying on my stomach. Cute... wait what the heck am I thinking! I then shake him softly to try to wake him up. But he is a heavy sleeper so this might take a bit.

"Hey..Razor you need to wake up." I said as he starts to get up."Good morning." Razor says as I was helping him up. He then started to look around. "Bennet we look for Klee! She gone again! We need to-" As Razor was about to finish, I ended up patting his head.

"Don't worry Razor! Klee is fine she went back with...Albedo." I hate saying his name. Although I don't know if he actually likes Razor which totally doesn't bother me if he did, I still don't like him. Something about him makes me mad.

"Oh...that's good, Albedo good brother and person." Razor said with a smile. Ugh why is Razor complementing Albedo...there's nothing special to him. He's just a alchemist, what's so good to him!

"Anyways Razor I think since there are no commissions because Aether and Lumine took them all, why don't we head to Liyue for fun?" I exclaimed. I mostly wan't to go there just for me and Razor to spend some time together.

"Isn't it far away?" Razor said. 'Yea that's the whole point, that way you and me won't be bothered' I thought."Yea I guess but it will be fun! Plus there is new meat in-" As I was about to finish my sentence, Razor jolted up like theres no tomorrow.

"Lets hurry! Razor wants meat and he will get it." He said with a determined face.How does  Razor looks so cute when he's serious! He practically drags me off the ground and starts to run. "Hey Razor wait up! I can't catch up!" I screech, I end up tripping on a rock.

Then Razor comes over and crouches down, while poking me with a stick. "Bennet good?" Razor asked. "Yea I'm fine! Just my bad luck haunting me again." I say as I scratch my head.
"Razor said you have no bad luck, Bennet just clumsy." He says as he brings me up from the ground gently.

"Thanks Razor..let's keep going!" I said with a big grin on my face. He's literally the bestest friend I could ever have! Him trying to cheer me up is just the sweetest.

We start to walk around, this tike I have a map because the last time we were traveling I got lost. Hopefully my bad luck doesn't ruin this trip. I really wanna spend time with Razor..as friends ofc...

Razor's POV. We keep walking around with Bennet leading the way. I'm not really good at reading so I usually go with whatever Bennet says. Bennet is a good person, always having a smile, and making me feel nice.

"So what do you wanna do when we get there Razor?" He asks me. "I want meat, there meat is good." I say. I start to think about what Klee told me.

Flashback: "So Klee, whats a..date?" Razor says."Oh Albedo told me about that! When two people who really like eachother go somewhere nice with each other!" Klee says with a happy smile. "Oh sounds interesting." Razor says.

End of flashback, back to Razor's POV:
"Bennet, I have question." I end up saying.
"Hm? Whats up!" Bennet responds. "Is this a.. what you call it, a date?" I say with a confused face.

All of a sudden Bennet gets super red. I wonder whats wrong, was it something I said? Is he sick, oh no I hope he's ok!

Bennet's POV: WHAT DID RAZOR JUST SAY?! A DATE?! HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT THAT IS?! I went all red because.. well when you think about it...it seems like a date.
"I um...no! Of course not, we are just friends and besides when you go on dates they have to be with people you love! Like...me and.. fischel"

"Oh, that makes sense! Razor understand now." Razor says with a small smile on his face.
We continue to walk while I say where to go and Razor stays in front. Me and Razor use to hold hands a lot to make sure we wouldn't lose one another, but now I feel embarrassed when I do so I don't hold his hand.

"Ah so now we should take a left and-" As I'm about to finish my sentence I hear some fighting noises, is someone hurt?! Razor starts rushing to the scene so I follow him as-well.
We end up seeing.. Chongyun?

I'm kind of surprised because usually he's either with Xingqiu or Xinagling. He's fighting off some hilachurls but he looks like he's not doing well. "Stay back!" Razor yells as he starts to run over to help Chongyun. He ends up taking them out in 10 seconds!

"Phew..thanks Razor, I was on my way back to Liyue because I went out for a walk when suddenly they started to attack me! If it wasn't for you I would probably be very injured, so thanks Razor!" Chongyun says as gets up from the ground.

"No problem, Razor always protect his Lupical"
Razor says. I end up walking behind them to be in the conversation."Hey Chongyun! Glad to see you, where is Xingqiu or Xinagling?" I ask.

"Oh those two went to go have a spicy food challenge but I didn't want to go so here I am." Chongyun says will closing his bag. "Oh ok, Isn't this the right way to Liyue?" Razor asks.
"Oh yea I can show you guys were to go if you want." He says as he points to a direction.

'Ah...I really wanted to just hang out with Razor... maybe I should say no.' As I'm about to talk Razor starts to say something. "Yes, we need to go to now." Razor says with a determined face. "Ah ok if you want the fast shortcut then- here follow me."Chong y u n says as he reaches to grab Razors hand.

They're...holding hands. My heart felt a bit broken. I should be holding hands with razor, not someone else. Wait what am I thinking again! Cmon snap out of it Bennet! Chongyun is a good person!

As we walk into Liyue, I can't help but notice how talkative Chongyun and Razor are. I mean I guess I didn't really meet Chongyun till I saw him hanging out with Razor, so they could have been close.

I use to think Chongyun liked Razor but I then my mind changed when I saw the way Xingqiu looked at Chongyun or how those two we're always so close. But now...I don't know.

"Alright where are you guys headed to first?" Chongyun asks. 'Ah shoot I forgot what Razor said.' I thought. "Wait lemme guess, Razor you wanna go to Wanmin Restaurant so you can try out there meat?" Chongyun says with a grin on his face.

All of a sudden it looked like Razor whole body shot up, like a puppy's ears just went up it was so cute! "How did you know?!" Razor says with a surprised facial expression. "Well assuming you love meat and I've known you for quite a while, I can tell, oh wait remember when you ate a whole table of chicken mushroom skewer and didn't even know how to pay?" Chongyn says chuckling a bit.

"Ah don't remind Razor...that's embarrassing" Razor says looking away with a small tint of pink of his cheeks. I feel a bit left out. Them just having a conversation without me..

"Ah heh I never knew about that! Razor your to funny." I say as I pat his head softly. "O-oh well it happened before you and Chongyun met." Razor says. "Anyways shall we order?" Chongyun says. Without noticing, I grab Razors hand. "Mhm! Lets order!" As I look down I see Razor's eyes a bit shocked, thats when I noticed what I was doing. I was grabbing Razor's waist, very close to me.

Hiii everyone! I'm super sorry for not posting I hope I can make it up to you all ):) anyways I really am trying to make a schedule to see when I should post like maybe everyone Monday and Friday, something like that, anyways thank you all for being patient and see you all later!
Love you all ^^ <3

Your writer,
Miraya:)