Hanging with Chongyun :) (Pt.2)

________________________________
Bennet's POV: I can't believe I just did this, I'm holding Razor's waist REALLY close to me. By the looks of it Razor and Chongyun are both super surprised. Razor's..blushing? Oh probably from embarrassment! Yea..

As soon as I realized what I was doing I quickly let go of him. "OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY RAZOR I DIDN'T REALIZE WHAT I WAS DOING!" I bent down to apologize. "Oh, I didn't know you two were "that" type of duo." Chongyun says with a surprised face.

"N-no! It's nothing like that... Razor I'm super sorry."I respond by quickly looking away. On the other hand Razor won't look at me at all. "It's...fine, lets just get meat." Razor says quickly.

We all order what we want and then we sit down at a table to eat. I start to talk to Chongyun to break the silence but Razor is just quiet the whole time! Is it because what I did earlier? His warm skin felt so nice against me and he fit perfectly in my hands. That feeling felt so nice..

"So Bennet how are things with you and Fischl since you two are dating?" Chongyun says with a smirk on his face. "Oh me and Fischl? Well.. if Im completely honest things are the same when we were just friends except Fischl is just a bit extra clingy!" I say while scratching my neck.

Razor then picks his head up a bit. "Razor wonder... when did you start liking Fischl?" Razor asked with a concerned face. Woah that came out of no where. "Well I.. It's uh.." I'm struggling to speak... why did I end up with Fischl?

"Wait, you do like Fischl..right?" Razor asked. "Well I do! But...I don't also." I say as I look down. "Ah I see, you only see Fischl as a friend don't you?" Chongyun says. Just as I'm about to speak the food arrives.

All of a sudden Razor lifts his head fully up. "Ah I see someones hungry. Dig in Razor." Chongyun exclaimes while patting Razor on the head. I get so pissed when people just touch Razor, weird am I right?

I can't help but get mad while they are eating food and talking I'm just right here. This sucks why can't it just be me and Razor. Why does everyone have to interfere with us. It should be just me and him!

We finish are food, and we all put in money for the food. We then leave the table and start ti walk around. "So Chongyun, Razor wonder what's the real reason you aren't hanging out with Xingqiu or Xinagling?" Razor said as Chongyun and me both looked confused.

"What ever do you mean Razor..? I already told you didn't I?" Chongyun says as he scratches his neck. "Razor not stupid, Razor knows when you lie." Razor says will crossing his arms.
How was Razor able to tell that just from his face?!

"Heh..seems I can't hide anything from you can I?" He says will putting his hands down. "So wait you were lying? Then whats the real reason?" I ask.

"Well..me and Xingqiu got into a fight about how I'm always his victim of Xingqiu's pranks and antics. And I just got really mad how he said it was nothing when it kind of hurt. I stormed off and I kind of shut everyone out for a bit...I know I know it's dumb but-"

As Chongyun is about to finish, Razor hugs Chongyun. "You aren't in wrong, you hurt, you tell your feelings, Razor think you are right. Also sorry, Razor no good in hugs." Razor says as he hugs him. Chongyun ends up hugging Razor very tightly. 'I get Razor is trying to be nice which is wonderful but why are they being so close they usually aren't like this.' I thought.

As they both let go of the hug I go over there to pat Chongyuns back. "Don't worry Chongyun I'm sure things will turn out good in the end! Unlike me I have bad luck heh so be lucky." I say to try to comfort him. All of a sudden Razor kicks me, not so hard to injure me, just hard enough to hurt a bit.

"Ow! Jeez Razor what was that for?!" I exclaim while he is just mad. "How many times does Razor have to say you don't have bad luck!" Razor says as he crosses his arms. "Ah wait no Razor I'm sorry!! Don't be mad!" I say while wrapping my arms around him.

"You two are quite close aren't you?" Chongyun says while chuckling. "Anyways thanks guys I feel much better." He says while hugging is both. "And don't worry Razor your a good hugger!" Chongyun says as he lets go. "Imma head to find Xinyan later!" He then runs off.

"Its good Chongyun in good mood." Razor says while sighing in relief. "Just like that it's already night. "Should we head back to Mondstadt? Or should we make camp and then head back?" I quietly say not to be so loud. "I.. think we should..head back..it's better.." Razor says while yawning.

"But aren't you tired?" I say surprised. "No Razor no need sleep...but don't you want to head back?" He says sleepy. 'Well I do want to head back but Razor is super tired I can tell, we should set up camp.' I start thinking.

"No Razor let's set up camp I'm pretty tired." He nods in agreement and we set it up. I start to lay in the tent but Razor is standing outside? "Razor shouldn't you sleep?" He then turns around. "Razor need to make sure we safe."

Ah he always does this. "Razor we will be fine trust me." I said while yawning. "But I-" as Razor is about to finish speaking I get out of the tent, grab his arm softly, bring back to the tent, and I gently hold his waist while I sleep.

"B-Bennet? Is something wrong..?" Razor says while hugging my neck. "Im super tired and I haven't really slept other than earlier, and your super warm...can I please do this..?" I say while looking up at him with our faces inches away.

"mhm...anything for lupical. Sleep tight." He says as now our foreheads are touching. I can tell Razor drifted to sleep, so before I fell asleep I ended up doing something I could never believe. I kissed his cheek and went to sleep. Yup..I understand now..I just don't like Razor...I love this boy.
_____________________________

Hi people! So this is a bit earlier than I post but I thought I would today. Sorry if It was a bit short! Anyways thank you all for the support I really appreciate it and also love you guys! <3 Also sorry for any spelling mistakes heh.