Mr.Albedo

No ones POV: "See you later razor!" Amber yells. She then ran off as razor waving goodbye. 'Finally shes gone now i can hang out with razor!' Bennet thought.He had been spying on Razor and Amber for a hour waiting for Razor.

Razor starts to walk to go meet up with Bennet. "Hey Razor im righ-"Bennet trys to yell when suddenly he see's someone run up behind razor and they hug razor. "Hey Razor Klee saw you were here so I went straight away from the barbatos statue.How have you been?" Yep Bennet knew that it was albedo.

"Razor good,just ate with other bunny girl." Razor never really understood how hugging worked so he would just stand there."Razor thought you were going to hurt me. I didn't know it was you."Razor says as albedo takes his hands off razor."Sorry it just has been a while snice we last talked to eachother your always with Klee which is a good thing."Albedo says.

Bennet could feel his self heating up as they were talking.He's never had a problem with albedo until now.He didn't know why,its not like albedo likes Razor..right? And even if he did he shouldn't care.Its not like he likes Razor or anything..ya im still dating fischel!

Bennet's POV: Its seems like they've been talking for hours! Even though it was only 8 minutes.I just wanna hang out with Razor. But of course albedo had to come over here to start a conversation.Wait what am I thinking! I mean i never talk to albedo so I shouldn't think bad stuff about him!

"So Razor wanna hang out with me and Klee?Albedo said.'Oh heck no I've been waiting so long to hang out with Razor.'I thought. Before
Razor was able to say anything i ran up to him and my my arm around his shoulder."Hey Razor! You ready to go get some commissions from Kathryn?" Bennet said happily. "Oh i see you have other plans." Albedo says with a smile but also a but sad."Sorry,Razor make it up to you."Razor says feeling bad.

Razor then walks up to albedo and hugs him. "Sorry I'm no good at hugs."Razor says. Im just standing over there having a shocked face while albedo's face turns from shocked to happy."Its fine Razor your actually good at hugging!"Razor then starts to walk away.'Why did albedo get a hug from Razor but not me..'

No ones POV: As Bennet starts to follow Razor, Albedo then puts his hand on Bennet's shoulder and whispers in Bennet's ear."Leave Razor alone got it." Then albedo walks away smiling. At this point,Bennet is really pissed.

"Bennet come on!"Razor yells as he's at the booth where Kathryn is. "Oh ok coming!" Bennet yells back. 'Yep, I now know that i just don't think of Razor as a friend, I think i like him.'Bennet thought.He never felt attracted to Fischel,he only thought of her as a friend.

He gets jealous if Razor is hanging out with someone else, and he wants Razor to him self
now. But he knows it's gonna be hard trying to get with Razor since he can tell so many people like Razor, Bennet does understand why
anyways. 'But am I so sure I like him that way? Ugh this is so confusing!' He thought. If only it were that easy.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I REALLY HAVEN'T FELT THAT WELL.BUT I FEEL BETTER NOW BUT SNICE I START SCHOOL THIS WEEK I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO POST SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️