Taking care of razor!

No ones POV: Bennett gets up out of bed, but not in his house, stretching and yawing. In all honesty, he had no clue where he was. Bennett blinks twice before remembering what happened yesterday. 'Thats right... because of me razor sprained his ankle and now he's stuck at home for a week and I said I would take care of him.' Bennett thought. Razor always protects Bennett and looks out for him so its the least Bennett can do. "Wait.. where is razor?!"

Bennett gets out of the bed quickly and looks around. 'Did he get hurt or run away?! Did someone kidnap him?!' He starts thinking about all of these crazy scenarios before he sees someone opening the door. "I'm back. I heard something, I checked it out." The voice said. Bennett sighed in relief, it was Razor.

Razor started walking when bennett noticed him limping. 'Oh right he needs to rest a lot since his ankle is sprained!' Bennett then walks to Razor. "Razor stop walking for one minute!" Bennett then picks him up. He then carrys him to the bed and lets him lay down. Razor is use to Bennett carrying him by now so he didn't try to escape Bennett's grip this time.

Razor knew there was not point of trying to argue with bennett about letting him walk so he just layed there. "Bennett no need to watch razor, razor fine." Razor uttered. Bennett then looked over to razor. "Nope! Its my fault that you have a sprained foot so now I will take care of you for a week until you heal!." Bennett declared with a huge smile on face.

Razor always enjoyed Bennett's company, and he liked it when bennett smiled. But he didn't like others looking after him because he feels like he's bothering them or that he's useless. So usually he tells people no when they ask to help him, but for some reason, he couldn't say no to bennett.

Confusion filled razor's head while bennett started to tidy up the place. Out of habit, razor got out of the bed to help bennett clean, when he winced out of pain. "Ehk! ow.." Razor mumbled tumbling down. Bennett rushed over to razor and helped him up. "Razor I told you to stay in bed!" He said with a worried face.

"sorry.." Razor stuttered looking down. 'He looks like a sad puppy.." Bennett thought. "Its ok.. just please lay down." He then put his hand on his head and continued to clean. But each time razor would try to come and help Bennett, Razor either slightly hurt himself or bennett taking him back to his bed. A few times bennett would fall himself because of cleaning.

Bennett became exhausted because almost the whole day, it was him trying to get razor to stay still in bed and cleaning. Bennett sat down on a chair closing his eyes. Then he heard noises from the bed so he opened his eyes quickly. Just to see razor sleeping peacefully. Bennett couldn't help but stare and smile. 'Oh barbatos he's pretty.' Bennett thinks as he looks at razor.

Bennett's POV: Razor... is really pretty. I never thought I would call a boy that, but he's really pretty. I keep staring at him, I should stop because it is creepy though. I try to think of something else I can do when it suddenly hit me! I can make razor a delicious meal for his recovery! I jump up and run to the kitchen.

I open the fridge just to find vegetables and meat, there is also some berries from when me and razor went out walking in the forest. I grab some meat and vegetables and start cooking the meat. 'Hmm how long should I cook it for.. eh I'll just wait till it's cooked well.' I thought. I am so smart.

I start cutting up the vegetables, but they don't looks the best, I'm not good with knives and I don't really know how to cook, but I'll try really hard for razor! I almost finish cutting the vegetables when I wince in pain. I accidentally cut myself, nothing to serious but I need a bandage.

I then look behind me to see razor waking up.
He probably heard me wince in pain. He then looks at me with blood on my finger and gets up immediately. He rushes to a cabinet and gets a little med kit out, takes out a bandage and grabs my hand gently. He then holds my finger and wraps the bandage around my finger. I can't help but get butterflies.