The three of them pt.1

No ones POV: After all the training everyone was tired. So they all called it day. As razor was about to leave to go back to wolvendom, sucrose stopped him. "R-razor!! You sorta dropped this.." Sucrose then handed razor a small brown flower. "Oh, thank you sucrose. I didn't notice I dropped this."

"Its a beautiful flower! Where did you find it?" Sucrose said smiling. Thats when albedo heard the conversation and "accidentally" heard everything they said. "Gift from bennet. Razor keeps it with me everywhere I go." Razor said while putting it back in the small container that held the the flower.

"Thats so sweet, you two must be very close right??" Albedo hearing sucrose saying those words filled him with rage. Surely bennet and razor weren't as close as him and razor.. right?
Albedo then walked up to the two. "Hey you guys, what are you two talking about?" he said with a smile. "Oh we are talking about this beautiful flower bennet got razor! Those two must be very close!" Sucrose laughed a bit when she noticed razors cheeks were a tint of pink.

"Razor and bennet are just close friends, but I have to go back. Promised bennet to hang out with him." Albedo then whispered something to sucrose and she left in a hurry, while razor was confused albedo then turned back to him. "Could I accompany you? since sucrose is a bit "busy" I don't have anything to do. I have a painting to finish but I need a small break."he said with a sighing face.

"well... as long as bennet is ok with it!" razor said gesturing to follow him. A small smile appeared on albedo's face as he followed razor into the woods with him. "Now where is bennet..." They look for him when all of a sudden they see someone in the distance tying their shoe.

Bennet's POV: Ack! Dang it I fell... I didn't notice my shoe was untied and I ended up tripping. These stupid shoe laces are going to be the death of me. All of a sudden my mood strikes up as I here a sound like razor call my name. "Bennet! Is bennet ok?" Razor said as he walked up to me. "Ah razor! Its so nice to see.. you.." I then see albedo come out from behind him.

"Hey bennet its a been a while, how have you been?" Albedo says with a smile. Why is he acting like everything is ok? I just have to play along with his act so razor doesn't worry. "Oh h-hi albedo! Lovely seeing you here, are you coming to hang out with us?" An irritated smile appears on my face.

"ah..Razor was going to ask bennet to let albedo come with us, sorry not asking before."
Razor says with a small sad face. 'Ah razor is so cute!' I thought. I then get up from the ground and pat razors head. "Don't worry razor I'm not mad! Besides of course he can hang out with us." I say with a smiling knowing I don't want albedo the be here.

"oh I think I dropped one of my pendants! I'm going to go find it." Albedo says as hes about to leave. 'Finally me and razor can be alone for a minute.' I think happily. But all of a sudden razor grabs albedos hand to stop him from going. "Ill find it, don't worry I will get it." Me and albedo clearly in shock that he did that, razor then leaves quickly. Then albedo looks at me with a grin on his face.

"You love to take up all of razors time don't you, he has other friends you know?" Albedo says looking at me dead in the eyes. A shiver goes down my spine. "I know that! I'm not taking up his time, he chooses to spend time with me, I don't force him. Its not my fault he likes to hang out with me more." I build up all my courage to say that! Oh god hopefully nothing happens.

"You know nothing about me bennet, listen we were on good terms till you had to just get in between me and razors frien-." I then shut him up. Your relationship probably wouldn't work out anyways, after you and sucrose broke up you've become so weak it's showing, now I will say it one more time." I go up to the shocked albedos face.

"Razor
Is
Mine
Got it?"
I said right in his face looking at him dead in the eye "Wait you don't understand, I don't like.-" albedo tries to speak but then razor comes back. "I found a star shaped pendant.. is this is?" Razor says as he give it to albedo. "Ah thank you so much razor." He says with a smile and then hugs razor. My blood is boiling at this point. I'm not going to be nice to albedo anymore I'm fed up with it.

I try to focus on something else. "So where should the three of us go?" I ask. "Well we could go somewhere to eat. "Razor then lights up, almost like an excited puppy. "Yes. Food. Training hard and I'm tired." Razor says. "Training? What training.?" I ask because I'm confused. Razor was gone for so long and I had no idea where he went.

"We were with ms lisa and-" all of a sudden albedo covers razors mouth with his hand. "Sorry but were not able to tell anyone who's not apart of it." Albedo says with a serious face. I then quickly go up to the two and throw albeods hand off razors mouth, and pull razor towards me. "Dont put your dirty hands on razor ever again while he's talking." I say with a serious face.

Both of the two shocked, I realized how rude I was infront of razor. "K-kidding hahaha! I was joking don't worry. "I say with a worried laugh and smile. Albedo acting like it was funny while razor had a small tint of red on his cheeks? "Haha.. lets just go to the food place already.." Albedo says while showing us the way. I grab razors hand. "Lets be close to eachother, I got lost the last time remember?" I say with a smile. Razor then smiles back and we walk while albedo looks pissed.

He can't take away razor from me that easily, did he really think it would be easy?
_____________________________

AHH IM SO SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS SERIES IM SO SORRY :((
ANYWAYS THANK YOU ALL FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL!!