"I heard some things..." (Y/n)'s head slowly turned towards Shigaraki, who was standing at the bottom of the staircase. They pushed themselves off of the stool they were sitting on, setting down their snack.

"What things?"

"Oh come on. I'm not stupid. I know you guys fucked." (Y/n) shook their head.

"We did not fuck. Dabi's loud as shit though. Kinda pissed about it." Shigaraki let out an exasperated sigh.

"Tell him to be quieter next time then. It was unpleasant to hear." (Y/n) nodded.

"Will do." Touya stepped out of his room, catching Shigaraki's and (Y/n)'s glares. His eyes darted between the two, wondering what he did this time.

"What?"

"I told you to be quieter." His eyes widened and his jaw fell open about an inch.

"Oh," he muttered, shifting his gaze to Shigaraki.

"Yeah. Fuck quieter next time." Touya rolled his eyes.

"We did not fuck." Shigaraki's eyebrows raised and he glanced to (Y/n).

"So you emphasized the not, he emphasized the fuck..." His eyes narrowed, his gaze shifting back and forth between the two. He shrugged. "I'm too tired for this shit." He turned and began to walk up the stairs. "Remember to be quiet! If I wake up hearing that tonight, I'm kicking both of you out." (Y/n) giggled, looking back to Touya.

"How the hell did he hear that... How thin are these walls..." He wondered aloud. (Y/n) shrugged.

"Beats me. Wanna get a hotel?" Touya chuckled at their suggestion.

"And pass up a challenge?" (Y/n) raised their eyebrows, approaching Touya slowly.

"I like your thinking, virgin boy." When they reached him, they leaned their head in to kiss him, but he roughly grabbed their chin and pointed it away.

"But first, we're going for a walk." (Y/n) scoffed, grabbing his wrist and pushing his hand away.

"Can't your interrogation wait a little longer? I can do something special for you in the meantime..." Touya roughly shoved them backwards. Startled from the sudden force, (Y/n) stumbled a few steps back, eyeing Touya curiously.

"We're going for a walk." (Y/n) grumbled some slight nonsense, shaking their head and walking away from him. He followed them outside, and the two began to walk somewhat aimlessly along a path through the woods.

"I think we've been walking long enough. I can't stand the silence. What do you want to know?" They finally asked, stopping in their tracks and turning to face Touya. He hummed, jamming his hands into his pockets and eyeing the woods surrounding them.

"A little further." They muttered some curses under their breath, but turned and continued walking. "You don't have to stop walking, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm testing out a theory."

"Yeah? Is it working out?" (Y/n) asked, glancing behind them briefly before returning their gaze to the path before them.

"I'm about to find out." He suddenly stopped in his tracks. (Y/n), confused by the lack of his footsteps, began to turn their head. However, a sudden sound caused them to freeze before Touya even entered their field of vision. A sudden bolt of adrenaline rushed through them, warning them to get the fuck away from him as soon as possible, but they knew it was useless. They let out a long, shaky breath.

"Is this necessary?" Touya merely chuckled.

"You have a gun with the safety clicked off pointed at your head right now, and that's what you say?" They remained silent. "Your guard is completely down. You were so distracted trying to get your stories straight that you forgot common sense and logic. You should've expected this. Now..." His finger hovered over the trigger, his eyes never leaving the back of their head. "Let's see if you can still get your stories straight..." (Y/n) hesitated, their throat dry.