"You brought who home from the bar."

"Putting it like that makes it sound like I fucked them, which I didn't. You said you wanted new members. I got you one. Be grateful," Dabi argued with the slightly shorter male who let out a sigh at his words.

"I didn't mean grab the first bartender you see, kidnap them, and force them to join us. I feel like you're just using that as an excuse anyway. They seem like your type. But kidnapping them is not going to make them fall for you. That's called Stockholm syndrome." Dabi stared the man down, not breaking eye contact.

"I don't like them. Or anyone else for that matter. I thought they were interesting the moment I saw them, but it's deeper than that. They're already a villain, and they have a similar goal in mind. They'll want to join, guaranteed," he explained. The other wasn't buying it. "Fucking hell Hands, will you quit it? I hate everyone, they're no different."

"Mhm, sure. And it's Shigaraki to you. What's their name?"

"They said their name's... I don't even remember... (Random name (R/n)) or something. But their villain name's Karma. I've heard of them. I've seen a bit of their work, they're pretty good." Shigaraki nodded.

"And their quirk?" Dabi shrugged.

"No idea. Nobody knows," he said, glancing at the door to his room.

"Great. Unknown quirk, unknown name; a lesser-known villain that's probably planning to kill us the second they wake up. You're a great asset to this team, seriously. Fuck off, figure out what to do with them yourself," Shigaraki said sarcastically, walking away to his own room.

"Go fuck yourself, asshat!" Dabi called as he disappeared into the room. He sighed, turning back to his door. The bartender was loosely tied with some rope to his bedpost and seated on the hardwood floor. The bindings were easy to get out of, as he had rushed tying them. But, that might just be the trick to his theory. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, checking the time. It had been about four hours since he had drugged them; they'd be waking up any minute now. As if on cue, Dabi heard small grunts and groans coming from inside his room, followed by quick shuffling.

His room had a window next to the bed. They could easily get out of the bindings and make a run for it, but Dabi theorized that they had another idea in mind. He leaned against the wall across from his bedroom door, folding his arms over his chest and waiting patiently. Not long later, the door opened and the villain known as Karma emerged, looking slightly dazed. They saw Dabi and chuckled quietly, their head hanging low as they leaned their body against the doorframe to support their weight.

"You left those loose for a reason, ay? And the window unlocked too? Wow, I really am easily readable," they said, looking back up at him with a small smile. He smirked down at them.

"Very easily. Allow me to properly introduce myself, given the setting change. I'm Dabi, a lesser-known villain of Musutafu. I'm a member of the League of Villains. My quirk is cremation, it allows me to emit fire from my body so hot that it decays anything that it touches. Now your turn," Dabi said.

"You seem a lot more open now. I see you got your public persona and villain persona too. I'm a little too looped out to phase back into my villain persona though, so I'm not telling you anything else." Dabi narrowed his eyes.

"Fine. I can just kill you now then." A smirk spread across the other's face.

"I'd like to see you try." A tension fell between the two as they stared at one another.

"You wouldn't stand a chance, (R/n)." They nearly choked on air.

"What.. What did you just call me? That's Karma to you, but if your memory is seriously that shit, my name's (Y/n). Not whatever the fuck you just called me."