𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

-do not enter it's written on the door way-

Some months after, Bellatrix kept her rebel and unconscious ways.
Sometimes running around the house and always running from her problems.
She had no fears, no fear of getting hurt, of embarrassment, no fear of dying. She just didn't accept failure, and so didn't Dark Lord.
I came to the conclusion they have a lot in common, so different but so similar.
Bellatrix is more extrovert, she doesn't really think about her actions and there's something she is really different from him, she would do anything for someone she loves. On the other hand, he was capable of stabbing them from their back if it was necessary.
And something that was worrying me, was the fact she doesn't protect me the way she used to, am I really the one she loves?

We had lunch together some day, she was acting really weird. She woke up, didn't say a word. We went to the class, didn't even look at me. We went back to the dorm to change, locked herself in the bathroom. The only time I was able to talk to her was during lunch.

"Bellatrix?"— I asked annoyed after all her ignorance.

"Hm?.."— she mumbled, still looking down at her food.

"What's wrong?"— I frowned and stared deeply at her, I knew she could feel it even though she was still looking down.

"Nothing, I'm just tired."

"Because of what? We didn't do anything special today."

"Everything. Too many thoughts."

"We should go somewhere private to talk, ok?"

She just nodded and we went outside the school, waking towards the lake, we knew a quiet place there, where we used to hang out a lot.
I saw her shiver, but it wasn't cold.
I was thinking if I should give her my hand so I touched her finger but she moved away very fast, there was something wrong. That I was sure.

We sat by a three, a tear wanted to slip out of my eye just by thinking of what could be coming next.

"Tell me what's wrong please"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Bella, come on, I'm serious. I've been noticing you've been very out"

"Okay fine! I was recruited"

"For?.."- I didn't understand what she meant at first.

"Dark Lord.. he wants me to do some tasks"

"Tasks? Which type of tasks?"- I was already prepared for the worst.

"You'll see."- and with that she got up and left.

I was concerned and angry, how could she be like that?
She never acted like that before, it's like she got tired of me since she met Tom Riddle. I had to get her back no matter what.