𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

-screaming for redemption-

After almost nine hours, we arrived.
I stepped outside the train and could feel the small breeze from Hogwarts through my skin.
The wind howled softly between the tall forest where the Hogsmeade station was located.
In the other side of the train rail we could see a small village with narrow houses, roofs covered with a white sheet of snow and small yellow lamps that barely illuminated the place.
In a couple of seconds I located Sophia with her friend in the middle of the crowd of exited students.
I ran over to them and presented myself.

"Hey, I'm Alora."- I smiled at Sophia's friend that I didn't know already.

"I'm Elena Parkinson. Nice to meet you. And I also love your hair!"- she said touching my dark hair.

"Thank you!"- I could feel someone staring at me.

And it was Bellatrix, she was looking sideways with a not very exited face.
She was probably jealous, because I was making friends unlike her. It's not like she even tried to.
When she realized I noticed her looking at me, she just looked away, avoiding to show discomfort.

Without thinking more, me and my new friends walked through the woods in our way to a cliff.
Down there was a large lake that stretched for miles and miles.
We entered in narrow wooden boats illuminated by a small light, which seen from a distance, glowed like small fireflies.
Deep in the background we could see a large castle on the top of a hill with its windows glowing in the dark of the night.
It took a little while to arrive, but was totally worth it. Long staircases led us to the castle, as we entered in a big warm hall.
We all sat at the longest tables I have ever seen in my whole life!
In some sits to the right, I saw Bellatrix staring at me again.
She made a disgust face and I replied with the same.
Couldn't she just find some friends instead of being jealous and giving death stares at us?

The headmaster looked at us and raised his hand gesturing to establish silence.
All the students listened to him carefully.
When the speech was over, the sorting ceremony began.
Several students were called until my name was heard, they put the hat on my head and he analyzed me very well, finally deciding to put me on Slytherin.
I smiled happily as Sophia and Elena applauded.
I walked by Bellatrix and gave her a proud smile, raising my eyebrows and sat back near my friends.
Everyone got sorted into their houses and we followed the head boy to our common rooms.

"Uhm, hello."- a boy with straight hair up to his shoulders touched my arm with the tip of his finger, calling my attention.

"Oh, hi?"- I frowned in confusion.

"Can I just stay with you for a while, I don't know anyone yet and don't want to be alone."- he scratched his head in embarrassment.
I looked at my friends and they nodded.