𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

-handcuffed-

-handcuffed-

(Smut warning)
She started taking off my clothes, leaving me totally exposed to her.
Then grabbed my waist and and pushed me against the back of the bed. The cold wood made me shiver.

"I want to hear you pet. And I want your little friends to hear it too."- she winked and handcuffed me to the sides of the bed.

I swallowed and closed my eyes when I felt her getting closer to my face.
She kissed me passionately, cupping my cheeks.
I opened my eyes as she pulled away.

"Bella..."- I whispered.

"Yes?"- she asked.

"I never did this before."- I said and a red wave of embarrassment took care of my body.

"Neither did I."- she gave me a comforting smile.

"Oh...good, I guess."- I had no idea what to say.

"Don't be nervous, pet. I'll be good to you."- she winked and trailed her finger down my body, don't breaking eye contact.

She teased my entrance with her fingers and leaned against me, whispering in my ear:

"Do you remember what I said before?"

"Y-yes..."- I said, remembering when she told me to be as loud as possible.

"Yes what?"- she raised one eyebrow.

"Yes, mommy?..."- I wasn't sure about what she wanted me to say.

She was exactly the same age as me but I knew she loved to feel in control so I thought "mommy" was what she wanted. And it was.

"Good girl."- she licked her lips slowly and bent down, still looking at me down there.

She started licking and sucking my clit slowly, then she suddenly stopped.

"If I make you uncomfortable or do something wrong just tell me, ok?"- she comforted me and I nodded.

She started sucking my clit again and teasing my entrance with her tongue repeatedly.
I started getting wetter and wetter with each touch of her.
She didn't stop until I got frustrated.

"Bella, please..."- I closed my eyes and frowned my eyebrows desperately.

"First, that's not my name. Second, tell me what you want, slut."

"Mommy, please. Fuck me, I want you inside me, please I'm begging. I've been a good girl."

"To be honest, you haven't when you almost kissed your slutty friend, but I'm going to give you what you want."

Before I could say anything, she pushed three fingers inside me, I screamed and cried a bit.
I was not used to it, much less to have three fingers inside me on my first time.
It hurt a lot in first but then the pain turned into pleasure and my whimpers turned into loud moans.

"Yes baby, scream for mommy!"- she yelled, completely lost in her euphoria.

My moans got louder as I felt her speed inside me, making me lose all control.
I started shaking, I couldn't even moan, I was totally screaming and my heart raced.
Suddenly I felt my walls contract against her fingers and she took them out.
I frowned and groaned in the lost of contact.
She laid on her back by my side and smirked.

"Mommy? Why? I want to cum, ple-"- she interrupted me with a finger in my lips.

"You will, just be a good girl, okay?"- she said while removing the handcuffs.

"Yes, mommy..."

"Now, sit on my face."- as she said, my face turned red and I opened my mouth completely shocked.

Well, I knew she was crazy but I was clearly not expecting her wanting me to sit on her face in the very first time she was having sex.

"Alora? Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"Uhm, no no. I'm just...nervous."- I said, climbing into her.

I placed both my hands on her sides and she grabbed my waist, dragging me up to her face.
I slowly brought myself down, placing my core against her mouth.
Tilting my head back, when I felt her tongue exploring my sensitive area.

"Huhmm, mommy...aghhh."- I started rubbing myself deeper against her.

I felt the knot forming again and my walls tightened against her tongue.
I couldn't hold it for much more time.

"Mommy!"- I moaned many times until I cum all over her face.

I made a mess.
My entrance was dripping and she had cum running down her cheeks.
We were both panting and I was still shaking.
She helped me up, placed my head in her chest and started petting my hair.

"Thank you. Don't you want me to return...?"- I whispered.

"No no no. I'm ok, I just wanted everyone to know you're mine. I think now everyone does already."

"I'm pretty sure they know, but I just hope the teachers and Filch doesn't."- i chuckled.

"I really don't care, what would they do? Expel me from school, because I'm fucking a girl in my dorm?"- she said sarcastically.

"I mean, I think they could."

"They wouldn't, and you know that. We are pure-bloods, they need us here."

"I hope so."- I smiled and cupped her face with one hand, with the other one wrapped around her.

"Alora...I love you."- I could feel a smirk between her words.

"I love you so much."- I kissed her chest, we both stayed in silent and dropped to sleep.

...
I'm sorry, this chapter is a bit small but I think the fact it is a smut makes it better :P