𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

-it was just a game-

We both ran to the dorm like kids, jumping, laughing and holding hands.
Between the silent empty corridors, we were all what mattered most in the moment. I was finally happy with her and I hope her parents don't come to ruin our life again.
When we walked roughly in the dorm, Elena and Sophia jumped and looked at us.

"Where have you been all day?!"- Elena started.

"We were worried as hell!"- Sophia added.

"What are you doing in our dorm?!"- Bella asked angrily.

"Waiting for you two!"- Sophia raised her voice, trying to show she was angry with us.

"And checking some things...and by chance, what is this?"- Elena raised her eyebrows and picked up a pair of handcuffs from Bellatrix's drawer.

"Don't. you. dare. Give me that, now!"- Bella tried to reach Elena's hand but she ran to the other side of the dorm.

I looked at Bella very confused, I didn't even know she had handcuffs in her drawer!
She rolled her eyes at me.

"Tell my why you guys have this and I'll give it back."- Elena said.

"Oh come on, Elena. Just give her that."- I opened my hand to her.

"No! Why do you have this? Are you having fun without us knowing, huh?"- she laughed.

"Give me that, you bitch! Even if we were having fun you would never know!"- she ran again to grab the handcuffs.

"No no no, tell me. I'll give it to you after you telling me."- Elena didn't give up.

"If you're wondering if I used it on Alora, no I didn't. Now give me that!"- Bella said.

"Hm..."- Elena responded, frowning her eyebrows and giving her the handcuffs.

Sophia was watching everything in the corner of the room, with a hand in front of her mouth, trying not to laugh.

"And you Greengrass? Finding this really funny too, huh? "- Bella crossed her arms.

"Actually, yes."- she laughed. "I still don't understand why you have that handcuffs."- she added.

"It's not your business, you both."- she pointed to Elena and Sophia. "You should be dating, you're just like each other."- she rolled her eyes.

I laughed really loud when she said that.
It was true, Sophia is more calm and sweet and Elena is more flirty and provocative, they would make a good couple. Not talking about how sporty Sophia is and how chic and sophisticated is Elena, literally the opposite!
Elena looked at Sophia and gave her a flirty look, Sophia got embarrassed so she brought her hands to cover her face and shake her head.