𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

-family traditions-

-family traditions-

After thinking about every option and possible situations, I decided to tell professor McGonnagal about what that group of boys did to Bellatrix.
However, Bellatrix was not into it at all. She wanted to torture them even if it could bring us risks.

"Let's go, Bella."- I mumbled, walking fast and taking her hand.

"No, there are another ways to do this. And they are a way more fun!"

"Oh, but I don't want to be expelled for using a unforgivable course in a group of dumb boys!"- I rolled my eyes, still pulling her.

"Exactly, dumb boys! They deserve it."- Bellatrix tried to convince me.

"No, Bella. We won't take that risk."- I stoped and held her wrists, looking at her in the eye.

"Alora, please. If you don't want to use an unforgivable course on them, let's just use another spell to make them suffer."

"Ok, then...but we still need to ask McGonnagal who are they."

"Yes!"- she said excited, celebrating her victory.

We walked by the corridors until we reach an empty room, with only McGonnagal sitting in a desk, at the back of the room.
After walking in, I knocked at the door, which made the professor's attention.

"Excuse me, professor. May we come in?"- I smiled.

"Of course, come here!"- she answered with a big smile starting to grow in her face.

"Well, there is a group of boys from Slytherin, I presume they are one year older than us and we wanted to know where is their dorm. They forgot one thing in the library and I think it's from them."- I tried to make up an excuse to get where I wanted.

"Who? Evan Rosier, Markus Mulciber, Clarence Avery and the other boys?"- McGonnagal asked, trying to understand about who we were talking about.

"Can you please tell the name of the remaining ones? I'm still not sure if it's them."

"Who did I already mention? Uhm, Rosier, Mulciber...oh, Rodolphus Lestrange and Rupert Wilkes!"- she completed.

"Yes, I think it's them!"

"Well, they are in the dorm number 17."

"Thank you so much, professor!"- I thanked, then waking out of the classroom.

"I think we got it!"- I smiled at Bellatrix.