𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

-dark side decision-

After about one week later, Bellatrix and I didn't talk about the "becoming a death eater" subject.
I've tried to hide my worries in front of her but to be honest I can't think about something else.
I can't take out of my mind the fact she would become one of hat man's servant.

I belong to a pure-blooded family with a slight preference to their blood type, I can't deny it.
However, they never reached the point of disinheriting a family member, something we can't say about Bella's family. If they needed to, they would do it without any remorse.
Bellatrix is millimeters from being disinherited because of being gay.
I know she tries to be a good influence to her sisters and mostly a respectful and fulfilling daughter, I feel bad for her...

But what I most feel guilty about is for making her join the dark side so young just because she needed a permission to be with a girl.
And after all this I still don't trust that theory about Dark Lord letting her be with a girl and in return she needed to be his servant.

I thought about convincing her to give up on that but I already agreed with her before, so I would feel bad doing that.
In the end, I came to the conclusion the best option was becoming one of them too. Becoming a death eater with Bella.
She gave me that idea when we first talked about it and I never thought I could agree with that.
But now I do, I really do.

I sat on bed carefully, trying to don't wake Bella up abruptly. I pat her hair and rubbed her arms, then whispered:

"Bella. Wake up, love."

"Umhmm"- she turned around in my lap and went to sleep again.

"Come on, it's weekend we have a lot of things to do! And I need to talk to you as well."

"Say."- she answered with a morning voice and I knew if I told her what it was right now, she would ask me again five minutes later.

"It's important, come on."- I said and went to the bathroom.

When I came back she was still in bed but now facing the bathroom, smiling.

"Good morning, sleepy princess."- I chuckled.

"Heyyy."- she said while squirming. "What did you want to tell me?!"

"Well, remember that conversation about the Dark Lord and the death eaters?"

"Yea?"

"I've been thinking.."- I took a break to sit on bed, next to her. "Maybe I should become one too. With you, so we would be together."