𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

-breaking a family to fix you-

In that day made two weeks I didn't see her, I didn't hear about her, I had no idea how she was.
I tried to send her a couple of letters, making sure it was sent to her bedroom and not to her house, or otherwise her parents would receive it. Unfortunately the owl always came back with the letter. Mrs. and Mr. Black probably locked her bedroom's windows.
I tried to avoid thinking about her but all my thoughts were about asking if she was alright after all.
There was only one option now: going to her house without anyone knowing.

After that day's classes I went to her manor, walking towards the dark woods.
As I arrived, I peeked out of the living room window very carefully. No one was there.
I walked around the house gardens trying to find where her parents could possibly be.
Not in the living room, not in the kitchen, not in the downstairs bedroom, but then I saw someone in the office.
For my luck it was her sisters, Andromeda and Narcissa.
The blonde girl was sitting on a armchair while looking at her hands and Andromeda was reading a book sitting twisted on the desk.
I carefully knocked at the window, making sure only they could hear and suddenly Narcissa looked at me and an excited smile gowned on her face.
In one second, Andromeda saw me as well and they both ran to open the window.

"I knew you would come!"- Andromeda clapped her hands in happiness.

"Of course I would. I'm worried as hell!"- I said, grabbing their hands, helping me to get inside.

"Bella is upstairs. We can't even see her, just to give her food. My parents refused to be them feeding her."- Narcissa said. I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"That's just...horrible and inhuman. Can I see her, please?"

"We can try to help you inside. It's almost dinner."- Andromeda said.

"That's amazing! Thank you, really."- they put a smile on my face.

About thirty minutes later, they helped me going upstairs, looking everywhere around us and making sure no one see me.
As we approached the door I took a deep breath and walked in with her food.
She looked awful, lying on the bed, facing the wall and while bringing her knees close to her chest, she ordered:

"Leave it there, I'm not hungry."

"Bella?"- I said, so she could turn around.

As she did, a big surprised face grew and she ran to me, but her knees gave up.
I grabbed her arm and helped her up, sitting on bed and placing her on my lap.

"It's ok. I'm here. I'm so sorry."- tears formed in my eyes.

"Sorry for what? I'm the one who should be sorry!"