𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

-I don't hate you anymore-

I woke up with someone's giggles in front of me.
I opened my eyes and saw Elena and Sophia kneeled on my side of the bed.

"What are you doing?!"- I asked with a morning voice.

They didn't answer, just laughed.
I noticed Bellatrix's arms around my waist and her face resting on my shoulder, I could feel her breath on my skin. I understood now the reason they were laughing.

"Oh, come on."- I rolled my eyes and they just kept laughing.

I slapped them playfully and felt Bellatrix sitting on bed, grabbed some random clothes and ran fast to the bathroom. Everyone stopped, looking at her.

"Are you getting along then?"- Sophia asked.

"No, not even close. She probably just thought I was a pillow in the middle of the night."- I responded, laughing as they did too.

Then she got out of the bathroom, packed up her things and went to the class without saying a word.

"See?"- I looked at my friends.

"She is probably just embarrassed, you know."- Elena winked, trying to provoke me.

"Shut up. I hate her and she hates me."- I replied and rolled my eyes.

I changed my pijama to a slytherin uniform and we went to class as well.

Transfiguration looks like a good subject until we are all sitting in silence doing work.
Who puts their students working in the very first day of school?
We all were quiet, when I felt a paper hitting my arm, then falling on the table.
I frowned and opened it:

"Near whomping willow at 10pm, I want to talk to you.
Don't be late.
Bella."

Did she just signed her letter with a nickname?
I frowned at her and she just gave me a side stare, then looking back at the paper.
We stayed there for some more minutes and McGonnagal let us leave earlier.

"Look."- I ran to my friends. "She just gave me this letter."- I showed it to them.

"Are you going?"- Sophia asked.

"Of course she is going, look at her excited eyes."- Elena joked again.

"Oh my...stop! I'm just going, because I don't like to let people waiting for me when I'm not even coming."