𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

-the sacrifice of love-

"They what?!"- I asked, not believing in what she just told me.

"T-they want me to marry Lestrange."

"Bella, I- I really don't know what to say...or do. I just..."- she interrupted me with a kiss. A passionate one, not rough nor soft, a meaningful kiss.

I started crying at that moment. I couldn't lose her, I knew something bad would evidently happen.
This love was clearly not easy to be accepted by her parents but I never thought it would be that hard.
I thought I could reverse the situation, but this one...this one is almost impossible to get out.

"I should be going..."- Bella said, looking away and whipping her tears away.

"W-what?"

"I should be going."- she repeated.

"What do you mean ,Bellatrix?"- but she didn't answer. She turned around without even looking me in the eye and stepped away, still whipping her tears.

"Where are you going?!"- I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I need to go, Alora. We can't, we can't do this."

"Yes we can, Bellatrix! We always promised each other we would fight for us...and now you do this?"

"I can't..."- she whispered.

I stayed in there, watching her leaving but before she disappeared I talked:

"Then why did you kiss me? Why did you came here to tell me this, showing you're hurt and then leave like you never ever loved me?"

"Because it hurts seeing the person I love and not be able to touch her, not even being able to love her."

"Bellatrix, we can do this together. You can't just give up on everything. We will find a way to be together, just please...don't leave me."

"I- "- before she could answer a boy opened the door roughly. Roldolphus Lestrange.

What the hell could happen more?
I don't know what did I do but the universe was trying to put me down in every way possible.
But at least he was not with his "friendly" group.

"Oh, I knew you two would be here making out. It's such a shame, because my father told me I would marry this pretty here, you can back off now."- he looked at me, putting his arm around Bella's shoulders and she tried to get out but he kept her still.