BONUS CHAPTER

"Daddy I want this!" My daughter gave me that puppy eyes again, even if she knew that I won't buy them for her. "Love, that's for babies. You're already four." she pouted and started walking again, making me chuckle.

"Do you need anything, Hirang?" Venti asked our daughter after marking off almost half of the things on the list

"Hm... Protein bars and tortilla, dad."

"Don't you want this? You used to love it." She used to always request me to buy it! "Can't, dad. I'll gain weight if I eat that." I rolled my eyes. Of course. She's always like that! I miss my old Hirang, the one that's so silly and naughty, ang makulit na anak ko. She would even go to the kitchen at night just so I wouldn't see her munching on these, but now she doesn't want them anymore.

Seeing my first daughter growing up is really... Sad. I was there with her when she was born, I remember her face too well. And now... All I can see is an elegant lady who has a bright future.

"Always on diet," Venti chuckled at that. "You have to understand, babe, there are rules in modeling."

"So they're saying that my daughter would be ugly if she's not fit?"

"It's not like that."

We were in the candy aisle when Hiraya, our four years old daughter, seemed to have something on her mind again.

"Daddy! I want this, please!" she ran back to them holding a whole box of snickers, begging for it.

"No, Hiraya. You said you wanted M&M, right? That's enough na." I folded my arms, hoping that she'd put them back because of my glare. But the only thing she did was to drop the box on the floor just so she can imitate me, glaring back. Who taught her this?!

"Hiraya."

"Hmph!"

"Put it back."

"No!"

"Honey, just let her have it. It's not like we're going to let her eat all of it in one sitting." he laughed nervously, intimidated by my aura. My eyes never left the kid, I was still glaring at her. "Don't spoil her, Venti. She should learn that not everything she wants will be given."

My stubbornness faded when she started crying.

This is what I hate the most... When my children make a scene in public just because they didn't get what they want. I've had this scenario a lot of times when Hirang was at her age.

Zoe would constantly spoil her too! Gustong gusto nilang ini-ispoil ang anak nila.

I just want them to know, it's not like I'm that strict. I want them to grow up as beautiful ladies who are not greedy and know what's wrong and what's right.

"Wawa naman ang bebe nayan, come here, come here." Venti opened his arms so he can hug Hiraya, when she was locked in his arms, he carried her and tried to stop her from crying by patting her back.

"We're not buying that, end of the story." I pushed the cart and they had no choice but to follow me.

Hiraya fell asleep in the car from tiredness. The sight of her angelic face in my front mirror was enough to make me smile.

"You'll have to apologize later." Venti laughed. I pinched the bridge of my nose. Yeah. I'll have to apologize, I know she's angry at me.

She woke up exactly right after I stopped the engine. She was rubbing her eyes. I already knew that I was betrayed by my husband when he got out of the car, smirking. Hirang also did the same. I knew I had to carry Hiraya out.