15

!! Mature scene !!

Aether could not believe everything he was hearing from Venti's mouth. This is something he never expected... No one did. Someone like Xiao... Talking like that? Seems like a dream to me.

But fortunately, it really did happen. And Venti could not stop thinking about it. Every night he'd hug his pillow, thinking it was Xiao, smiling to himself as he imagines his time with the man. Sighs. He just loves him so much, that it makes him crazy.

This morning, he was deciding if he should text the man... And do the first move. There was a chance that Xiao may like him, so who is he to ignore the opportunity, right? But there was still a little bit of shame inside him, which is stopping him from doing so. His fingers were actually shaking in front of the send button. It's just a single good morning message! Get yourself together!

He blinked repeatedly when he saw Xiao messaging him, making him send his messages by accident because of panic.

Xiao Nemeseos › Are you done typing?

Venti Barbatos › Good morning!

Why did he click send?! Now it looks like he's really been sweating to send it! And... Why was Xiao even waiting?!

Xiao Nemeseos › Good morning, Barbatos. Any plans today?

Damn, is this man addicted to being serious? They're literally texting each other on Instagram right now. Loosen up.

Venti Barbatos › I will go to the gym but after that, I pretty much have no other plans.

Xiao Nemeseos › You go to gym?

Venti Barbatos › You don't?

Xiao Nemeseos › I used to

Venti Barbatos › How do you keep your body good looking without going to the gym?! If I don't go there for at least a month It gets hard for me to maintain my body shape 😕

Xiao Nemeseos › So you do look at my body.

Venti Barbatos › What? I don't. I just accidentally saw it when we had a vacation and I see it on your Instagram too!

Xiao Nemeseos › Venti the last picture of me topless that I posted on my Instagram was years ago, are you stalking me?

Venti Barbatos › What? No! Why would I?

Xiao Nemeseos › Because you find me handsome?

Who knew this man had this kind of side... It's very cheesy and annoying! Sarcastic Xiao is definitely not it.

Venti Barbatos › You're old.

Xiao Nemeseos › Babe, I'm 26.

Well... I don't think that part is sarcastic. Venti blushed as he read the message on his screen over and over again. He did not even care if he was actually twenty-six while we all thought he was thirty. The nickname! Goddamn, the nickname! It's bothering his system, his soul, and his every sense. Fuck... What are you doing to Venti?!

Xiao Nemeseos › Sorry

Venti Barbatos › It's okay! :)

The man did not reply after that. Venti sighed. Wow. Did he really just call him babe? Didn't know Xiao was the type to love having nicknames for each other. Now... What should Venti call him if ever they get together? Honeybunch? Sugar plum? Pumpy-umpy-umpkin? Sweetie pie? Cuppy cake gumdrop? The apple of my eye?

Maybe those are too sweet. And also cringe for two people whose already in their twenties.

He thought that it was best not to think about it yet. It's not even confirmed if Xiao actually did like him. Cause if he ever confirms it, Venti would literally go to his house right now wearing lingerie and they can start their thing over there.