20

Everyone was there for Hirang.

Everything didn't want to leave her side, scared that she will be alone and someone will hurt her again. Venti smiles as he taught her how to dance gwiyomi.

Gwiyomi is a cute trending dance eight years before, he remembers he and Aether have a video clip of them dancing that was posted on their Facebook accounts!

Hirang seemed to be enjoying it.

He took his phone out and took and video of them as the song came out from Xiao's phone, supportive father.

Zoe came out of the bathroom and laughed at the two. They were so cute!

"I remember that I and Xiao have a video dancing that..." she said, alarming Xiao, "Don't you dare, Celeste."

"Wanna see daddy dancing that?"

"Yes!" the child happily screamed and Xiao couldn't do anything. If his daughter will be happy that way, then he could not oppose it.

She grabbed a laptop that no one even knew she had, opening files after files, trying to find a certain video. "I swear it's here somewhere... Here!"

The video started playing, Venti could not help but feel curious.

It was a video of Zoe and Xiao sitting on the same bed beside each other, doing cute faces, god, Xiao was exaggerating it. The quality was still trash since it has been a long time since it has been taken, he was blushing from embarrassment at the side as they watch a video of him dancing.

In the last part of the clip, they both kissed to add something to the dance.

It made Venti's heart sink. But it was already in the past.

When that happened, Zoe immediately closed the video and stared at Venti, "Sorry... I didn't know that part was in the video..."

"It's alright,"

Everything got so awkward, jeez.

Xiao and Venti weren't even in a good term. They only interacted because of what happened, but they haven't talked about what happened in the office yet.

Venti was still too tired from everything that was going on.

I think he needs a break from Xiao, even for just a little.

And then they could talk it out.

"Mm! By the way, I invited the lawyer who won the case for us! He should be here in a few minutes," Zoe looked at her watch, as Venti's insides itched. Why does he need to be here? He doesn't need to come here. He felt Xiao staring at him, like he knew what was up... Like he knew that that lawyer is the one that made Venti suffer so much.

He didn't feel comfortable after that.

No matter how cute Hirang was, he was still feeling so... Uneasy.

His heart almost jumped when the door opened, it revealed the typical ash blonde hair that danced with the wind because of the motion... The cold... Ocean eyes that made Venti drown in misery.

It really was him.

He felt the vibration again.

He doesn't know what to feel, or what to react, not even what to say.

He was here again, after leaving.

"Good afternoon," he said calmly, like Venti wasn't there... Like he never disappeared like dust. "Good afternoon Atty," Zoe smiled, showing him to Hirang. "He helped us win, he got those bad guys to stay away from us!"