25

The day has come.

The day where they'll be together as one, as a family.

It feels like the best day ever.

Venti couldn't help but smile at his mirror reflection as his makeup artist fixed something on his face.

There are not many things added to his face, to be honest. Just little things that will prevent him from looking pale in the pictures.

He was wearing a white robe with his being swayed in a certain direction that made him look, oh so fucking hot. The honeymoon might come a little quicker than planned.

He chuckled as he heard another notification from his phone.

It was Xiao again, being clingy. He has been asking Venti for a picture, but that would just spoil it, eh?

Xiao Nemeseos › baby just one, please.

Venti Barbatos › no, love. There's one hour left until the ceremony, just be a little more patient.

Xiao Nemeseos › I bet you look so pretty right now, like always. ❤

He smiled... It was so sweet and genuine, it feels like he'd get eaten by ants here anytime. He took a photo of his fingers that has his ring, sending it to him so that maybe it could satisfy him just a little bit.

He was right, the man was really happy seeing his golden ring wrapped around his slender fingers.

When it was done, they told him that he should wear his suit already because there were minutes left until it starts. God. He was so fucking anxious. He's about to get married to Xiao... Someone who he thought never cared for him, someone he used to admire from afar.

He had to give away the ring to the ring bearer for the traditional wedding ceremony, and they will exchange it later.

Hirang will be his daughter... He promises to take care of her for all his life.

Audrey Walker › Excited!!! Just remember, if you guys want another child, I volunteer to be the surrogate mother!

Anak agad? He giggles. Having another child doesn't seem to be a bad idea... But for now, they wanted to give Hirang all the love and attention since she hasn't been getting them from her father for the past few years. The two had agreed to shower her with affection, and give her the love and time she deserves.

Each minute passes makes him a lot more nervous.

His fingers were trembling, his legs are shaking to the point that he couldn't even stand up straight anymore, and his heart beating like crazy.

He was holding a bouquet of Cecilia flowers as he waits for his turn to walk. He was so fucking nervous... So fucking nervous.

“Don't be nervous, sir, congratulations.” the organizers say as they opened the door that revealed everyone inside.

Everyone was staring at him, including Xiao.

Xiao who seemed to be so... Out of himself. He was smiling earlier while the door was opening, Venti saw it — but when it fully opened, the smile faded... Though his eyes remained glued to him.

He didn't know why Xiao was looking away... He's being ridiculous. Earlier, he wanted to see Venti so much, and now, it looks like he was afraid, or something.

Well to be completely honest, Venti was also scared.

With that many pairs of eyes staring at you, who wouldn't get nervous? Some of them are even people from his work. Some people are business partners of Xiao!