13

Venti wanted to ignore it all. It has nothing to do with him, he should not care. He carefully shoves rice in his mouth as he kept rethinking the image of Xiao like that...

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah.”

No, he wasn't. Why does Xiao always find a way to get into Venti's thoughts? Why does it seem that he creates his own path toward his mind? It's annoying the hell out of him. Now he's angry! Me trying to look for a day where Venti doesn't get mad or sad.

I can't see anything.

Kaedehara Kazuha › mind helping a friend?

Again? What does he want Venti to do? Go there and tell Xiao to stop drinking, or something?

Kaedehara Kazuha › This dingus is causing a fuss, he keeps screaming your name, best if you come here.

How is that Venti's responsibility? Why does he need to do anything... When he didn't even do anything wrong, though he was the reason why Xiao was in that state... He bit his lip as he slowly grabbed his wallet from his wallet. He placed a five-hundred peso bill on the table, “Sorry, emergency.”

Can't believe he will do this!

But then again... Xiao did let him sleep inside his house one time when he was drunk. Don't you think it's time to return the favor?

It's only because of that! Nothing else. No feelings attached, or anything.

He arrived at the place and already saw the two. Kazuha looked so ashamed! Who knew Xiao was this wild when he was drunk? He's like a tiger! Damn. A hot one.

His side view is so... Ah. His jawline! His hair was in a mess as he looks around, literally screaming Venti! Even though he was in an embarrassing situation... He can still be this hot! People are probably hoping he was screaming their names instead!

“Xiao,”

“Venti..? Venti! Venti! I told you, idiot! He's here!” he started jumping in happiness as he held both of Venti's hands.

“I'm so... So sorry,” Kazuha said with a scared look, he was pale. “What did you do?”

“I can assure you, he was the one who wanted to drink. I just kinda... Encouraged him to drink enough to turn him into this...” he scratches the back of his neck. So it was him who unleashed the demon inside this man! He made a hassle for Venti!

“Please, please, take him home. I have a meeting in an hour and I don't think he will come home without you.” you could clearly see the seriousness on his face, you will know he wasn't joking or anything. Still mad for making this into Venti's responsibility. They have their own lives. Why does Venti need to do everything for them?

Venti sighed before pulling Xiao away with him. Thank god he knew how to drive, he can never take this stupid with him without a vehicle!

Oh god.

This isn't the journey he expected to have! Xiao, you are such a stupid man!

He kept bothering Venti while he was driving, poking his nose and cheeks as he laughed, really liking it whenever Venti's eyebrows furrowed. “Xiao! Behave!” gosh. Why does it feel like he was taking care of a dog?!

“hey... Whenever you eat a dog... Is it hot? Like, spicy hot?” what is he even saying?! Venti rolled his eyes, choosing to not reply to his stupid statements. Who eats dogs?

“Venti we're gonna crash! Venti!” he screamed as Venti dies in confusion. What the hell is this man talking about? The road was clear. He was driving calmly too. “Woohoo! McDonald's!” girl what?!