16

Tw: self-h4rm

They showered together after waking up from a tiring activity.

Venti brushed his teeth as he used his towel to dry his hair, having Xiao at the back, and putting on some clothes.

I guess you could say that it wasn't really that much big of a deal to them anymore.

They've already seen each other's bodies as they shared their first intimacy with each other. It was good. I guess. Who knew someone like Xiao could be that wild in bed... Only Zoe and Venti. Lol.

But really though, it isn't really Venti's first time having sex as his v card had already been taken away years ago - but he had never taken something that big before. Jeez. What does this man feed his junior?

Venti's face heats up. Fuck, did they really have sex?

It didn't sink in at first, but now that it did, oh my god. They had sex! He and Xiao... Is that even possible? Cause the last thing I know, Xiao was the cold CEO who never minded Venti's presence at all. So how come... Has this ever happened? Fate and her things, huh?

He was still overthinking about what the fuck just happened until he felt the familiar feeling of having arms wrapped around his waist, and the familiar warmth of having something buried on his neck again.

Xiao kissed the nape of his neck, making him giggle.

"You like my neck that much?"

"Can't help it."

He says in a muffled voice, still breathing in Venti's newly showered scent. He was so addicted to it! I feel like could stay forever in that position. The shorter one chuckled, staring at himself in the mirror. Having Xiao clinging to him like that... Just really feels like a dream. And he hopes to never wake up.

He also noticed that hickeys and bruises he had, not from an assault... But from Xiao. He had never thought that a hickey could mean so much to him. He wished it would stay forever as a representation that he was Xiao's, and no one else can have him.

As much as he wanted to say that he loves Xiao, it wouldn't really be possible since it was... Too early. They weren't even together yet, which I don't know why. I mean, they just had sex, so clear that they are alright with one another... The only problem was Xiao, if he was ready. Venti, despite the difficulties to love someone because of the endless doubts he had because of Albedo, still knew that he was ready to love Xiao forever... But him? I don't know.

Was he ready to date another person, even though he already has a child?

Was he ready to make time for the new person he'd share the love with?

And most of all, was he ready to really love a new one at all?

"I have to put on clothes now, Xiao." right. He only had shorts right now, he needed to put shirt if he doesn't want to catch a cold. And Xiao wasn't helping at all! He didn't show any sign of letting go, he really loved that position, as if that was his new home! God, no one told me Xiao was a bee?

"Xiao," Venti warned, making Xiao move from his comfortable position. "Sorry."

"You can do it again later, I just need to wear my clothes, okay?"

"Okay." Xiao pursed his lips, waiting for Venti to finish. When he had finally worn a comfortable piece of shirt, he immediately used the opportunity to come back to the position he was so addicted to. "That fast?!"

"Hm..."

Venti chuckled before walking out of the bathroom, having Xiao follow after him. This man just won't let go! It's like they're two magnets that just won't agree to separate. Venti opened the lights inside the bedroom before sitting down on the bed.