Little Do They Know (Part- 2)

Start from the beginning

" Didn't tell us what ?" Namjoon asked.

" Do you know hyungs that Jungkook bullied in school ?"

" What ???! "

" He didn't tell you right." Yugyeom said sighed." He is Jungkook's bully he always bully him and ruined his homework and for that he can't attand class or summit his homework . I told him to told you but he didn't listen to me, he promised that he would tell you today." He said looking down.

Everyone reacted when they heard that. No that couldn't be true. Jungkook would've told him, right?

It wasn't even my fault!....

Jungkook had tried to tell them! he had tried to explain, and they hadn't listened.

" But how it's your fault? " Taehyung asked.

" Tell us what actually happen there how he got in to the accident ?" Yoongi asked.

" Hyung I was ......."Yugyeom started to tell them what had happened.........

Flasheback..........

"Do.....Do-il ??" Jungkook said looking the tall boy in front of him in shocked.

" Oh..... it's you Kim Jungkook hmm....how dare you to bumped into me huh ?" Do-il said holding Jungkook's collar and made him stand.

" It was an accident....I didn't mean to....." Jungkook said looking down.

"Oh really !!" Do-il said .

"Do-il, I think we have to leave.. it's public places and we are at sidewalk and also at the road people's are on vehicle looking at us!! we can't beat him here." One of Do-il's friends said.

" I don't care, he need punishment as he bumped into me." Do-il said glaring at Jungkook as tightening
his gripped on his collar.

"Will you just leave me alone!" Jungkook lashed out, voice wavering slightly as his glossy eyes held back fresh tears from falling.

"Oh, Is the baby gonna cry?" Do-il asked in a pouty voice.
"Who's gonna protect poor little Jungkookie from big bad Do-il, now ! Did his hyungies have left him hmm because he disappointed them and,finally they realize how pathetic you are and abandon you?"

Jungkook looked face to face with the taller boy. "Don't talk about my hyungs !!"

" Ohh ??? The baby can talk back huh ! Did they feed you milk with a baby bottle so that you can talk back to me huh ?" Do-il said still holding Jungkook's collar as his friends started to laguh.

" Do-il leave me ....." Jungkook said coldly.

" What did you say !??"

" Leave me....."

" What ??"

" LEAVE ME YOU FUCKER !!" Jungkook yelled.

But in a second Jungkook was
on the ground due to the sheer power of Do-il's punch. His skull hitting one of the road.

" How dare you ?! How dare you to talk to me like that huh ? How dare you."Do-il said as he started to kick Jungkook.

" GET THE FUCK OF HIM !!!!"

With in a second Do-il was on the floor by a harsh plush.

" Kim Yugyeom how dare you???" Do-il hiss to Yugyeom who was now helping Jungkook to stand.