Pop Culture: Kernels and Cancellation

"Hoes, the teacup hath runneth over! 

"In the last video, I dished how a certain Karleigh Louise LaBrea - jeez, no wonder she has a pseudonym - of looks2KLL and a certain Nathan Trujillo, aka NatePinMC, got snapped together in a pretty popular pic from Mirai Media's See the Future Conference, that's still happening by the way. 

"With no context attached to it aside from that sus eyes emoji (👀) it had, peeps are going haywire in theories, stretching from just a simple chat to a collab to even going as far as breaking Ruling 17.B.ix.d, or, you know, the Federal Fence. 

"Well, given how bad that last assumption is, it shouldn't be surprising that both these two AND the company are laying down lawsuits. 

"But, get this, they aren't suing each other... 

"There's an apparent, other party they know of - maybe the sneaky photog that caused all this? - that's facing their wrath, each for a different reason, lawd, and there's a GDP's worth of cash wavering as a prize... 

"I'm making a lot of guesses of my own - really just talking out of my ass, here - but I don't actually know what the pending lawsuit's about... Though, if my adolescence so long ago taught me anything, I have a feeling that if I'm right, and they somehow win, then there's going to be a bunch of vlogs heading our way and not enough ivory lace and fragrant flowers in the world to fill them. And, I'll be here to keep track and trash on any that are ugly AF. 

Til then, may the tea continue to brew; see you!"

***

See this pic also on:

~DA: https://www.deviantart.com/imperial-radiance/art/Pop-Culture-Kernels-and-Cancellation-917976352

~Tumblr: https://empressxmachina.tumblr.com/post/712870887896055808/pop-culture-kernels-and-cancellation-by

~Twitter: https://twitter.com/regal_gleam/status/1640022027238006789