I Love You

Fierce's POV

Me and Fierce have our sharing a set of octopods and listening to a song that Aloha has recommended to us. Its pretty catchy and overall I really like it and I think Hivemind does too but won't admit it. He just hums to rhythm as we sit on a tree branch in silence, only the music making noise as I relax with my boyfriend. I start to look back on what's been happening in the past couple of weeks. Me and Jet are still on no speaking terms, we did a battle with Team Newperor and some barely managed to win. And I will admit it was kinda me and Jet's fault since we couldn't work together as a team. The whole entire things just frustrates me so badly that at this point I see no point in participating in the battles

You are out of my league ~ 

All  the things I believe ~

You are just the right kind ~

Yeah, and you are more than just a dream ~.

I hear Hivemind sing the song out loud softly. I've never heard him sing before and to be honest he's not that bad. So I just happily sing along with him. 

You are out of my league ~

Got my heartbeat racing ~

If I die don't wake me ~

Cause you are more than just a dream ~

He glances at me for a second. Smiling as I allow him to sing the next part of the song.  I swear as I listen to him sing he's glowing.

From time to time I pinch myself ~

Because I think my girl mistakes for somebody else ~

And every time she takes my hand ~

At that part I slip my hand in his and he stops singing. Silver tints his cheeks and I start to sing the rest. 

All the wonders that remain ~ 

Become a simple fact ~

Our voices sync with each other at the next part I stare directly into Hivemind headgear. I can't see his eyes but I don't need to to know he looking right back with affection. 

You are out of my league ~

All the things I believe ~

You are just the right kind ~

And you are more than just a dream ~ 

He cups my face and I place my hands on top of his as we both continue to sing. 

You are out of my league ~ 

Got my heartbeat racing  ~

If I die don't wake me ~

Cause you are more than just a dream ~

We lean in close to each other. Our nose brush against each other. I feel his breath against my lips. I'm about to kiss him until I hear someone call out my name. 

" Fierce!!! Are yo-..." Jet trails off as she stares at me and Hivemind with very wide eyes. I jerk away from Hivemind and just eye her. She does the same and its just utter glaring at each other until one of us speaks. Luckily none of us do and Hivemind does that for us. 

" So um yeah, what do you want?" He asks her. 

" What I want is to talk to Fierce, alone.." She hisses at him and I quickly jump off the branch and land right in front of her. 

" Not your greatest idea. Plus, I think you'll need Hivemind around to help me keep my cool cause we both now what happened the last time we talked." I smirk down at her. She gaps slightly and her hand trails to where I had slapped her a couple weeks ago. I hear some rustling from behind and I assume that Hivemind getting down from the tree. But instead, cold pointy fingers grasp my shoulder tightly and I turn to see Justice. 

" Leave her alone Fierce." He mutters at me through his helmet. 

" Nah dude. She's the one who wanted to talk alone so that's what we'll do." I smile darkly at her. Justice glances behind me at Jet who nods slowly. He removes his hand from my shoulder and both he and Hivemind leave. Now its just me and her and I just can't wait to see how this conversation will end. 

" So you and Hivemind are together?!" She shouts once she knows there far enough. 

" Yep, we just started dating last month, right after our talk." I smirk at her. 

" Why didn't you tell me?! I'm your older sister!!" She raises her voice at me. 

" So is this all you came to do? Spy and then yell at me for not telling you my relationship. Ha, pathetic." I chuckle coldly. I face the other direction, cause right now I really can't deal with her. 

" You're making it really hard to apologize right now..." She grumbles at me. My eyes widen and I immediately turn to face her. 

" Wait what..." 

" I want to apologize! I know what I said last month was really messed up and I-I want you to know that... I love you Fierce. Your my brother and I care about you more than anything and I'm sorry I haven't' been showing it lately but I am trying to be kinder." She whispers and clasps her hands together. Her words have me still as I just stare at her. I'm not dumbfounded that she told me she loved me. I'm dumbfounded that she actually apologized. Jet is not the type of person to do that and I just run up to her and hug her tightly. She gaps slightly, shocked at my sudden movement but eventually hugs me back. We stayed in silence for a while, just hugging until Jet clears his throat. 

" So~ did anything happen yet?" She giggles slightly and I just roll my eyes at her. 

" Nah, we stopped once we made it to my bedroom but hell was it sexy." I chuckle and Jet pushes me away with a loud ugh. 

" Ugh!! I didn't need to hear all that!" She groans and I just chuckle and wrap an arm around her. She snuggles into my touch and flashes me a warm smile. 

Its good to have ya back Fiercy." She giggles at the old nickname she used to give me when we were younger. 

" Yeah, I missed ya too." I say quietly. After that we both head back to the group. No longer with anger and sadness but with joy and affection. 

" I love ya." I coo and she giggles slgihtly. 

" I love you too." 

I'm glad we're on good terms now and I hope to never fight with her again. 

1,107 Words