Hanging Out with the Girls

Headphone's POV

I quickly join the facetime as I dash out of the subway and out the exit. How can I already be late for something I scheduled?! Ugh so embarrassing... N-Pacer is probably scoffing at me right now with Red Sole, Jet, and Clip Ons. I

" Headphones, where are you!? We've been waiting for about ten minutes now!" Jet yells through the phone and I wince slightly. 

" I-I know I'm on my way. Be there in about five minutes" I say tiredly and quickly. dash down streets, inklings, jellyfish, and octolings until I finally reach the mall. But my legs start to give up on me and I look like a zombie from the Walking Dead. Ugh, my legs can't take this anymore... I find a bench and quickly collapse all over it.  

" Hey I see you- you look dead." Clip Ons giggles from the screen and I force my head to the side to see the colorful group of inklings. But my main focus is one N-Pacer who looks as radiant and queenly as ever. No wonder she is the woman knight of her team. My cheeks slightly warm up and this happy feeling enters my stomach as I rise from my bench and face the others.

" H-Hey guys, sorry for being late." My voice echoes from our phones and I quickly leave the facetime. They do the same and once I get up we head to a nearby store and check out some stuff. 

" I'ma go chill by the plushies and hair accessories." Clip Ons says and already starts walking away. 

" Same." Jet smirks while chasing after her.

" I'm going to go to the clothing section. You guys can join if you like!" Red Sole smiles.

" Sure!" Both me and N-Pacer say at the same time. We look at each other for a sec before blushing a bit while giggling. 

" Y-Yeah lets go." I mumble and Red Sole giggles cheerfully as we all head towards the clothing section. We skim for new clothes and laugh and talk like we've been best friends for years now. I check up some nice t-shirts when Red Sole shoulder. I turn around to see and N-Pacer with a bunch of clothes in their hands. 

" C'mon! We got these super cute clothes we can try on!" Red Sole puts all the clothes in one of her hands and uses the other to drag me towards the fitting room. Red Sole hands me some pretty nice looking clothes. N-Pacer does the same but with a nervous look on her face. 

" I-I hope you like them. I tried to stick to your choice of style." She mumbles softly as her cheeks turn bright gold. My cheeks seem to warm up to as I smile at her. She is so considerate... My heart starts to pick up the pace as we all head into our dressing rooms. I skimmed each of the clothes Red Sole and N-Pacer picked out for me. 

A red over sized graphic tee with high waist jeans, a blue crop top and black leggings, an Off The Hook tank top, and a cute sundress. All N-Pacer choices. Now for Red Sole. 

She got me an over-sized blue and grey hoodie,  some jean shorts, a cute beige long jacket with a plain white shirt and black tights, and a cute long black skirt with a yellow tank top. I choose N-Pacer option first but don't even have a chance to pick it up before someone bangs on the door.

" Headphones!!! Hurry up! We already have our first option." Red Sole whines and I am taken back on how fast they changed. I pick up the blue crop top and leggings and do my best to slip them on as fast as possible.