We have multiple bases, scattered throughout the who whole of, not just Orlando but the whole of Florida. We have the most high tech equipment as well. We've got grappling hooks, shoes with grips so you can climb up walls and lazers and specific equipment.

Today me and my group were going to rob the biggest and most expensive jewellery shop ever. People say it have very high quality defences and loud sirens in case someone does try and break in.

After studying the shop for a while, me and my group have found a way to, hopefully, break in without setting off an alarm, and tonight is that night.

It is currently 3:54pm and me and my friends Karl, Zak, Quackity, Tommy, Technoblade and Wilbur are getting ready for tonight's mission, my two other friends, Tubbo and Ranboo are the ones on the computer and telling us where and when to go and ways to avoid the alarm.

We are supposed to leave our base at 9:30pm and arrive at the jewellery shop at 10:00pm. So we have about 5 hours until we should leave.

"So going over the plan again, we have to arrive at the shop at 10 o'clock, go around the back of the shop, go through a vent that's at the back, make a couple of turns, but go really slow on a specific turn because the alarm is right below it then after we pass it there will be a small vent opening that we can jump though and land in the shop, correct" I asked while staring at the group.

"Bang on" Tubbo said with a smile 

A couple hours later and it's now 9:00pm. Me and the rest of the group were getting ready. I put my bulletproof vest on and then my black hoodie over it. I then put black elbow pads over the hoodie. I put my black cargos on and my black Dr Martens on.

I put on my belt that had guns, knives, taser, pepper spray and things that could hurt the police. Then I but my mask that only covered half my face (aka a black covid mask).

Everything was covered apart from my eyes. I would put my black and white glasses on but they broke in our last mission. I then put black gloves on with grips on them and so did everyone else

 I then put black gloves on with grips on them and so did everyone else