Chapter 25: USJ Attack!

Start from the beginning

Thirteen whispers back " Apparently he did too much hero work while on the way to school and is used up and is now resting up in the lounge in teachers room." As if nursing a headache, Aizawa massaged his head as he commented " That man is the height of irresponsibility. Well, we should be good with the two of us. Let's get started.". 

Thirteen faced the class as he said " Well class, before we begin I got 1 thing to say, maybe make it 2, possibly 3,4, or 5-". ""We get it!"' " Anyways, I am sure most of you know my quirk, Its called black hole, I can suck up anything and turn it to dust." The students nodded as Uraraka said " Yes sir, you have used it to save a lot of people!".

Thirteen continued " It is also a power which can be easily used to kill if I am not careful. Some of you also have quirks which are quite dangerous. In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they actually are. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be very deadly. even if you are trying to do something virtuous like saving someone. Thanks for Aizawa's fitness test, you all have a solid idea of your quirk's potential and with All Might's combat class, you most likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against others. Here, you won't be using your quirks to fight your enemies or each other, only to help. After all, being a hero is all about ensuring the safety of others.".

The students clap a bit at the speech as Aizawa leads everyone in. Suddenly the lights turn off as the teachers and students look around as Aizawa says " Someone contact the school!". Thirteen says " This is not a drill, students stay behind us.". Izuku spreads out his sensing as he then turns to Aizawa and says " Sensei, there are a little more than 100 presences around the middle near the fountain." Aizawa grits his teeth as he thinks ( They must have got the schedule from the staff room after that fiasco at the gate!). 

Suddenly Kirishima fist bumps himself as he says " Sweet! We even got fake villains.". Aizawa with a strong voice says " They are not fake villains Kirishima! This is a real attack, Kaminari keep contacting the school." Suddenly a blackish-purple mist spreads in the fountain area as more villains were teleported in as a man with a hand on his face and blue hair with wrinkled skin says "So we only got Aizawa and Thirteen huh? according to the schedule, All Might was also supposed to be here.". Aizawa then whispers " So it was you bastards who broke in yesterday..". The mist at the center slowly disappeared as a tall man shaped black mist formed a body

Izuku throws a kunai behind hitting a surprised mist villain who just appeared there as Izuku in a green flash appears behind him as he places a five element seal. The mist is slowly disappearing as the villain yells as he says " WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME YOU BRAT, I CAN'T USE MY QUIRK.". 

Aizawa was surprised as Izuku ties up the confused villain as Aizawa says " You can erase quirks Midoriya?" Izuku then answers " Only if I can physically touch them, This one has a teleportation quirk which means he is the escape route and main factor. We need to keep him detained so I am sealing him up.". Aizawa was a bit baffled but nods as Izuku strikes the stomach area hard with a chakra enhanced punch which makes a big dent as Izuku puts the unconscious body in a stasis seal. 

The blue-haired villain yells " HEY, HOW DO YOU HAVE THESE CHEATS. RELEASE KUROGIRI THIS INSTANT! HE IS THE MAIN PLAYER TOO". Izuku sweat drops a bit as he thinks ( This is a villain?). Aizawa then gets a idea and commands " Everyone run out and Todoroki, seal up the entrance with lots of ice, I don't care if you loose all your stamina, I will carry you.". Everyone was gonna run out but suddenly a weird creature interrupts them as it stands tall at the entrance.

Aizawa uses his quirk but he is shocked feeling multiple quirks. Laughter is heard at the center as the Main villain yells " You might have gotten Kurogiri, BUT YOU CAN'T GET IT. THAT IS A NOMU AND IT HAS MULTIPLE QUIRK, IT IS MADE TO BE AS STRONG AS ALL MIGHT IN HIS PRIME AFTER ALL.".