Chapter 5

Sorry for the long-ish wait on this chapter! been sort of busy with all my finals soon and stuff. But I should be able to upload another decent chapter @.@ so here ya go!

The solo recording on the Mineplex was uploading now, as scheduled.

While editing the footage a few days back, Lachlan noticed that there were quite a a few people who stayed in the lobby throughout, which was nothing exactly out of the ordinary, but he liked to keep tabs on everyone. (le stalker lachy)

A few of the people he had recognized from past games were there. One new face was a user called "Vikkstar123", but Lachlan had just disregarded it. Probably just another new player, he had thought at the time. He had written his name down anyway just if this "Vikkstar123" ever showed up again.

Scrolling through his Twitter timeline and looking through his notifications, he saw all sorts of things. Preston posting pictures of him working out, a new DM from Choco... nothing special really.

However, there was one thing that caught his eye. Someone he followed had re-tweeted a tweet from someone with the Twitter handle... @Vikkstar123. That sounds familiar... He pulled out his handy-dandy list of Minecraft usernames, and sure enough, they were the sane. Vikkstar123.

Clicking on "Vikkstar123"'s profile, he seemed to just be another YouTuber who was part of a group, not unlike him.

But looking through his Tweets, he didn't upload Minecraft. Or, at least, didn't tweet about it. Nothing unusual, really. Just like how I play Dota 2, but don't usually upload it.

But something about him made Lachlan kind of curious. He didn't know what it was, exactly. But clicking on the link that led him to his YouTube, he was even more intrigued. With just over two million subscribers, it was a surprise he hadn't ever heard of him.

Oh well... I can learn more about him tomorrow. He yawned. But first, I finish this upload, then it's sleep time.

However, just as he fell asleep, his phone blinked with a notification.