28

Third Person Pov 

Elijah had a gun pressed to his head but this time it made the moment even better. Elijah let out a load moan as kevin had hit his spot once again before pulling the trigger on the gun. Elijah found his gut growing warmer as kevin pulled the trigger for the third time. 

Elijah wrapped his legs around kevin's waist as kevin continued to thrust into him. Kevin was destroying his lower half in the best way possible and the groans kevin would let out in his ear made him go crazy. Kevin loved how elijah felt around him and loved hearing elijah's moans and screams. 

They both never thought they would get here in a bed together doing these types of things. But word to everything they don't regret a thing. Kevin used his other hand to wrap around elijah's neck. Elijah in this moment could do nothing but take the rough treatment and he found himself examining  kevin's body. 

He wanted to remember every detail of this moment. All emotion was being expressed in this moment and they found themselves falling deeper in love. Soon they both came feeling on cloud nine after the events that had just taken place. Elijah could feel the warm liquid dripping down his legs. 

He didn't even have time to process what had all just happened before he was being pulled to the edge of the bed and having kevin's length slam into him. Kevin had his foot pinned to the bed and began to completely mess up his walk. Elijah sobbed as his spot was abused being hit over and over again. 

The rest of the night was heaven but it would soon become their best mistake. 

I'm ending this book at 40 chapters sorry for the trash this chapter (and pretty much all my books) is i'll try and do better 

Hope ya'll enjoyed