27

Kevin's Pov 

I smiled listening to elijah's cute giggles as i kissed all over his face and then leaned down pecking his lips. "You know you mines right? Word to my dead you ain't going nowhere" I say and elijah playfully rolls his eyes. "I ain't yours you mines" Elijah says flipping us over and hitting my chest. 

"Naw i'm yours and you mine deal?" I ask and he looks as if he's thinking before shaking his head. "Naw no deal. Word to my mother you mines but i belong to no one" Elijah says and I nod leaning up flipping us back over putting my hand around his neck. "How bout i show you who you belong to?" I ask. 

Elijah smirks before i peck his lips three times. "Show me then kay kay" Elijah says and i lean down giving him a passionate kiss and he quickly kisses me back. Elijah wrapped his legs around my waist as our tongues began to fight for dominance which i quickly won. I pulled away kissing and sucking on hs neck making sure to leave marks. 

Elijah let out tiny moans making me smirk against his neck. I pulled away admiring my work and chuckle as elijah whines. "There i marked you up so now you officially mines" I say and elijah smirks. "My turn then" Elijah says and we switch positions. I bit my lip as elijah began to kiss and bite at my neck. 

Soon he leaned back up biting his lip with a smile. "There now i done marked you up you mines" Elijah says before leaning down leaving a kiss on my forehead. I'm his and he mine and word to my mother it's gonna stay that way. 

Ending the book at 30 or 40 chapters it's up to ya'll 

Hope ya'll enjoyed