12

Elijah's Pov 

I woke up and turned over being face to face with kevin making me jump up. I forget he spent the night last night. This is bad i'm sleeping in the same bed as one of my opps somebody who has tried to kill me time and time again and who's held a gun to my head millions of times. I laughed a little at that. 

He holds a gun to my head but don't ever pull the trigger it's almost as if he's holding back. I look back over at him and see him sleeping peacefully. "Aww he looks so peaceful" I say with a smirk before hopping on top of him. "Wake up kay flockaaaa!!!!" I yell before i'm being flipped over. 

I was hanging on the edge of the bed with nothing holding me up but kevin's arm. "Do you have a snooze button cause word to my dead i'd slap it silly" Kevin says making me roll my eyes. I moved up a little and grabbed his arm pulling myself up. I got back on the bed glaring at him before punching his chest. 

"You lucky i'm to tired to hit back" kevin says and i scoff. "You literally almost made me hit my head" I say. "Ok and you seriously jumped on me and yelled at me" Kevin says. "Oh shut up you big baby" I say before he throws a pillow at me. "The fact you continue to disrespect me in my own house" i say crossing my arms with a pout. 

"Stop pouting" kevin says. "Naw cause you doing to much" I say turning the other way. Kevin rolled his eyes before grabbing my arm and turning me back around. "I'm sorry ight dang stop acting like a girl" Kevin says and i frown. "Apology not accepted" I say. Kevin laughs a little before reaching over and tickling my side. 

"B-bro...stopppp" I say in between laughs. "You forgive me now" Kevin says and i nod and he lets me go. I tackle him down sitting in his lap before beganing to tickle him causing him to laugh. "W-word..to my d-d-dead quit" Kevin says in between laughs but i keep going. I stopped after awhile laughing myself until i realized the position we were in. 

I felt my face heat up a little and quickly move off of him. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed