11

Elijah's Pov 

"I'm shocked you don't where everything is" I say as kevin walks in. I know most people are thinking why are you letting your worst enemy into your home well if i'm being honest i don't know the answer myself. "I know your room basic probably got the all white theme" Kevin says and i punch him on the shoulder. 

"Watch it before i make you leave" I say. "You can't make me do anything i do what i want and say what i want" Kevin says. "Well we see where saying what you want has gotten you" I say and he rolls his eyes. As soon as i turn around he was gone and i groan running up the stairs. I walk into my room and see him laying in my spot. 

"That's my spot" I say and he laughs. "It's my spot now plus what's wrong with the other side?" Kevin says. "If there's nothing wrong with the other side then you move" I say and he shakes his head. "Naw i'm good" Kevin says and i roll my eyes laying on the other side. I heard his phone ring and he groaned. "Give me my phone real quick" Kevin says. 

I reach over and grab his phone seeing the contact name 'Twin 💯🔥💖'. "Doug?" I ask as i hand it to him and he nods. I used to always think those two were gay because of the way they acted towards each other i was for some reason relieved when i found out they weren't. 

Trash way to end it but i'm kind of in a rush 

Hope ya'll enjoyed