14

Third Person Pov 

"I'm telling you i saw him leave his house with the same clothes he had on the day before" Camrin says catching elijah's attention. It had been a week since him and kevin's sleepover and the two hadn't talked much since then but everyone else seemed to be doing a lot of chatting. "Yeah and i saw them walking to his house" Set says. 

Elijah had been hearing the rumors and when anyone approached him directly he always said 'Ya know ion mess with him'. "See what you started?" Doug asks kevin who frowns putting some groceries in his basket. "Yeah now your the talk of the town" Nasir says and kevin groans. "It's nothing worth discussing" Kevin says. 

"Oh yes it is you stayed at his house for two days you even had breakfast in the morning which can only mean.." Doug starts making kevin glare at him. "Mean what?" Kevin asks. "Don't get mad but it seems like you two got something going on" Doug says making kevin frown. "Word to my mother that ain't true and how bout you stick to sucking my rock something you actually good at" Kevin says. 

Doug looks around the grocery store making nasir and quashawn raise an eyebrow. "Look all we're saying is that you two are getting to close" Quashawn says. Kevin and elijah were the talk of the town much to their annoyance. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed