13

Sorry for the long wait ya'll but here's the update ya'll wanted 

Elijah's Pov 

"I'm hungry" Kevin says out of nowhere making me frown. "What do you want me to do about it?" I ask. "How bout make me some food" Kevin says and i roll my eyes getting up. "I'm making it cause i want to not cause you told me to" I say and kevin chuckles a little making me smile a little. 

This feeling is weird here we are acting like old friends. 'Opps attract' kevin's words repeated in my mind and i sigh a little. "What you making?" Kevin asks and i send him a playful smirk. "What am i making? I think you mean what are we making" I say and he groans walking to the kitchen. I go to the fridge pulling out random ingredients. 

"What do you expect to make with this?" Kevin asks and i shrug. "That's the magic of it we're going to make up our own dish" I say and kevin frowns. "There's nothing magical about this" Kevin says making me laugh. "OK so we have an orange, an egg, milk, tomatoes and broccoli" I say and kevin sends me a disgusted face. 

"None of these are breakfast items" Kevin says and i smile taking some of the tomato slices. "Use yo imagination" I say before throwing the slices at him. He takes the orange and squeezes it making all the juice get all over me. The rest of the morning was full of laughter and fun the only problem being who i was with. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed