1

Third Person Pov 

Elijah put on his ski mask before leaving the house. It was friday night and every friday night he would go to the playground and sit on the bench just thinking about life. His life was a roller coaster sometimes it was exciting sometimes it made him feel dizzy so nights like these when he was able to just think made him feel at peace. 

He looked up at the sky thinking about how free the stars are and how they hold stories nobody knew about. Soon a smirk took over his face as he felt a gun being pressed to the back of his head he wasn't scared he knew exactly who it was. "I told ya if i saw you round here again i was-" Kevin started before elijah cut him off. 

"You was going to rumble me blah blah blah" Elijah says completely unbothered. "You think i'm playing!?!" Kevin yells/ask. "Naw i think you stalling you have said this a million times before" Elijah says before standing up and grabbing his gun pointing it at him. "You wanna kill me so do it" Elijah says. "I want to i really do but something is stopping me" Kevin says before putting his gun away and leaving. 

How was it? 

I'm a huge fan of both these two artists and i remembered they used to have beef so i decided to make a book 

Check out my other book it's kay flock x lil double 0 

Hope ya'll enjoyed