2

Third Person Pov 

Elijah walked by trying to ignore the glares he was receiving. Most people know that elijah and kevin go way back. The two had beef for as long as the two could remember and they had plenty of opportunities to wipe the other off the map but it was almost as if every time something was holding them back. 

Kevin and douglas were currently waiting outside the store elijah was going to. "Ya'll just gon stare at me?" Elijah asks and kevin smirks at him. "You lucky i'm just staring at you" Kevin says before pulling out his gun making elijah laugh. "I feel so lucky yeah right don't pull out a gun if you ain't gon use it" Elijah says back completely unfazed. 

Most people would be scared that kevin and douglas were here but honestly elijah had no fears he knew them both to well. "You know better than anybody i will use it" Kevin says "Yeah ok" Elijah says walking in the store not a care in the world. 

Kevin's Pov 

"You been going soft son" Douglas comments and i glare at him. "There ain't nothing soft bout me! What you talkin bout?" I ask and he smirks. "Usually nothing stops you from killing yo opps but yet with this elijah dude you taking yo sweet time" Douglas says. "I'm just waiting for the right moment ight?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. 

I'm not going soft i'm just waiting for the right moment to strike. But yet whenever i have the right moment something keeps holding me back. 

This book is already becoming another failed project 

Hope ya'll enjoyed