36

Rip edot baby i can't believe he's gone he was so young and had so much more life to live 

Third Person Pov 

"You gon be my mini me" Kevin says while rubbing elijah's stomach. "I think you mean MY mini me" Elijah says and kevin glares up at him. "Please the baby has already made it clear who their favorite is" Kevin says and elijah scoffs. "How? The baby isn't even born yet" Elijah says and kevin smiles. 

"Cause whenever i touch your stomach the baby kicks" Kevin says and elijah frowns. "Not true" Elijah says before placing a hand on his stomach and feeling nothing. Kevin then reaches down gently touching elijah's stomach and felt a gentle kick against his hand making elijah playfully frown. 

"Wow so the baby does have a favorite" Elijah says and kevin shrugs. "I am always talking to them" Kevin says with a shrug making elijah playfully roll his eyes. "Whatever you say" Elijah says already in his mind cooking up scenarios of the future. He already knew parenting wasn't going to be easy. 

Not to mention they were moving once the baby was born and starting a new life for their baby. But elijah was sure whatever would happen kevin would be there for him just like he is now. Together they could overcome anything they were different but that made their bond stronger.  

After all they do say opps attract. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed