26

Third Person Pov 

"N-no you don't" Elijah says not believing it. "I do with all my heart" Kevin says and elijah scoffs putting his head in his hands. "Why do you love me though? We don't even really-" Elijah starts before he was cut off. "I love you because your the first person who i feel like i relate with on a whole other level" Kevin says honestly. 

"I love you because even though we were enemies you looked past that and continued to comfort me when i needed it. That night when i took you on our first date seeing you smile made my heart get this weird feeling kind of like it did when you fell asleep on my shoulder at the park" Kevin says making elijah lose his words. 

He had nothing to say in this moment and it was probably better that way. Kevin walked up to him placing his hands on his face making them look each other in the eyes. "I promise i wouldn't say i love you if i didn't mean it word to my dead i love you so much" Kevin says and elijah couldn't stop the small smile that made it's way to his face. 

Soon they ended up in a passionate kiss it wasn't like the one at kevin's house this one was different. Their lips moved in sync and they both felt that same spark they felt before. Kevin's hands moved down to elijah's waist and elijah's moved up to his neck. Soon they ended up on elijah's bed. 

Elijah's hand slid down kevin's back and kevin's hand moved lower rubbing at elijah's thigh. They both pulled away breathing heavily staring at each other with dark eyes. "I love you to" Elijah says before pulling kevin back down slamming their lips together. 

'Maybe the attraction doesn't always end bad' elijah thinks to himself smiling into the kiss. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed