"Okay. Where, jackass?!" Dean shouts. Flames rise on the table and when they die down, there's words carved into the table.

"Hoople, North Dakota." Sam says.

"Piece of paper would have worked." Dean says.

+++

They're at a Gas n' Sip and Dean is getting gas, leaning against the trunk as he waits for it. Larissa and Sam lean against the side of the car.

"Hey." Sam calls. He motions drinking and Dean puts the flask in the car. He puts the pump up, the three heading for the store. "He seem angry?"

"Angry? Of course he's angry. If you were Bobby, wouldn't you be?" Dean asks.

"But was he showing signs of fatigue, like-like fritzing?" Sam asks.

"No, actually, it was just the opposite. He said he never felt stronger." Dean says.

"That's what I was afraid of." Sam says. "The stronger he gets, the closer he comes to going full vengeful spirit. That's reality. We need to talk about what we're going to do with him."

"Do with him?"

"Yeah."

"Three weeks ago, you were-- you were talking how this could work. And now-now you want to go Kevorkian on his ass?"

"Okay, well, that was three weeks ago, Dean." Larissa says.

"I'm just saying that the lore doesn't have a single real life example of Casper the Friendly Ghost. It's all basically poltergeists until a hunter comes along." Sam says.

"Yeah, well, the lore sucks." Dean says.

"I'm talking pure hatred, Dean. No humanity. I mean, he could... kill... possess people. I mean, Bobby could burn this fucking building down. Look, if he goes off the rails--"

"Hey."

"What?"

"Check out that guy over there. He seem a little out of it to you?" The three look at the man who is pumping mustard onto his hot dog.

"I-I don't know. Maybe." Sam says.

"He's probably just high." Larissa shrugs.

"What about Paula Deen over here?" Dean motions to the woman who is staring at the refrigerator containing beer.

"Yeah, they-they look like, uh..." Larissa sees a man slurping on a giant slushie. "Like those Turducken people. It's starting." Sam picks a can up and reads the ingredients. "It's the corn syrup. Everything in the store is laced with it."

"Everything?" Dean asks. "Hey, man, I'm gonna go into toxic shock, okay? I-I... I need my road food."

"That's what Roman is banking on."

"Hey. Hey." Dean holds up a plastic pie container. "This one says "natural." Th-th-that means it's safe. Right?"

Larissa takes the container and reads the ingredients, pointing out the corn syrup that's listed on it making him pout.

"Yeah, hate to break it to you, but corn syrup is natural, technically." Sam says.

"Well, then what the hell are we supposed to eat?" Dean asks. Sam holds the basket up, bananas and bottled water in it.

+++

"It's totally dark. I can't see inside." Dean says.

"Well, should we wait for daylight?" Sam asks.

"Hell no, we're not waiting. I'll scout it. See if we need to bring in the big guns." Bobby says.

"I don't know. Look, Bobby--" The three turn to see Bobby gone.