033. see you later

Dean walks over to where Larissa and Bobby are standing at the back of the latter's van.

"I still can't get used to you at eye level." Dean tells Bobby.

"So, was I right?" Bobby asks.

"As always, Yoda. Two stunt demons inside, just like you said." Dean says.

"Did you get it?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah, all the go juice Sammy can drink."

"You okay?"

"Not really. What do you got?"

"Not much. These look like omens to you?" Bobby hands Dean a newspaper. "Cyclone in Florida, temperature drop in Detroit, wildfires in L.A."

"Wait, what about Detroit?"

"Temp's dropped about 20 degrees, but only in a 5 block radius of downtown Motown."

"That's the one. Devil's in Detroit."

"Really? As far as foreboding goes, it's a little light in the loafers. You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

+++

"Demons. At least two dozen of them. You were right -- something's up." Bobby says, the group standing in an alleyway.

"More than something. He's here. I know it." Dean says.

"I'll see ya around, kid." Bobby tells Sam.

"See ya around." Sam and Bobby hug.

"He gets in... you fight him tooth and nail, you understand? Keep swingin'. Don't give an inch." Bobby says.

"Yes, sir." Sam nods. Bobby walks off a little.

"Take care of these three, okay?" Sam tells Cas.

"That's not possible." Cas says.

"Then humor me." Sam says.

"Oh, I was supposed to lie. Uh... sure. They'll be fine." Cas says.

"Just-- just stop... talking." Sam tells him. Cas nods and walks over to Bobby.

"Just... try your best, please. Like, past your best. Your strong, strong best." Larissa says.

"I will." Sam promises. "Sorry I'm, uh... breaking my promise."

"Well... it was a pretty hard promise to uphold." Larissa weakly smiles, feeling the familiar sting of tears in her eyes. "But before you... go. I, um... I feel like I should tell you one thing."

"What?" Sam asks.

"That night I was drunk? You know, the Whore of Babylon and all that." Larissa says. Sam nods, nervously biting the inside of his cheek. "I meant what I said." She admits.

"You... you remember that night?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." She whispers. "I... I do like you... in that way. Maybe in love with isn't the correct term right now, but... you know. Really wishing I would've told you sooner right about now." She lets out a weak chuckle.

"Do you remember anything I told you that night?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." She nods.

"Oh." He mumbles. Larissa feels her heart sink a little at his reaction. "I meant it, too." He says making her look up at him. "When I said I wanted to."

"Oh." She mumbles, slightly in shock.

"Yeah." Sam whispers.

Larissa glances between his eyes and his lips, noticing Sam do the same. Larissa lifts herself up to her toes, cradling one side of Sam's face, and gently smashing her lips against his. Sam instantly kisses her back, his hands falling to her hips.