Its a love story

(July 11th- 6amish)

(July 11th- 6amish)

Annabeth and I reached Miami late last night, booking a little motel by the beach and passing out from exhaustion.

It may seem like a simple thing, but driving for over 6 hours is not an easy task.

I was awoken in the morning by the best sight, a half-asleep Annabeth drawing the windows open to let the light sunshine filter through.

"You said you wanted to see the sunset," she yawned, "so let's go see it"

"You remember," I groaned, covering my eyes with a pillow. Waking up was not my favourite thing.

"Of course I do, seaweed brain. You were quiet insistent on it. So let's go before I fall asleep  attached to the curtains like a monkey," Annabeth urged, tugging at the curtains to let some more light through.

"But wise girl-"

"You can't say no. It's my birthday tomorrow," she grinned

"That's blackmail, my love," I complained, but sat upright and let myself adjust to the prospect of existence.

Annabeth was right, as usual.

I had a very specific plan for today, and I intended it to be perfect.

She might not know what the plan is, but she just began the initiative.

I put on a pair of clothes and both of us made our way to the beach, just in time to watch the sunshine.

I couldn't help but admire the way they made Annabeth's princess curls illuminate, like they were made of molten gold.

Gods how the sunhlight made her eyes sparkle.

"The sunset is over there, seaweed brain," she smiled, noticing me staring, "what's on your mind?"

"Oh nothing....just thinking about our first kiss"

"Oh," Annabeth's cheeks heated,"I...yeah, that was over there, right?" she pointed to a slight distance away

"Does it matter where it was? You're forgetting the most important part," I replied, watching her face will with curiosity.

"Oh? And what was that?"

"This," I replied, pulling her into a deep kiss. Her hands wrapped themselves around my neck, her hair tickling my nose.

 Her hands wrapped themselves around my neck, her hair tickling my nose