When will my life beginnn

7am the usual morning line upStart on the chores and sweep till the floors all clean!

Start on the chores and sweep till the floors all clean!

Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up
Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15
And so I'll read a book
Or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit
And cook and basically

"Just wonder when will my life beginnnnnn" I sang out loud.

  "Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking!" A muffled voice sang as well.

I whipped around to see Percy standing outside the bookstore . I laughed and turned off the my phone.

I'd woken up and gotten to the store by 7:00 today. Normally I'm all alone at this point, and take the time to clean up the store before my class with Chiron.
But today it seemed like I had a special guest.

I opened the door, letting him in.

"What are you doing here, Percy?" I asked. His school began in half an hour.

He scratched the back of his neck and looked shy all of a sudden. I smiled internally.That was adorable.

"Well I woke up early...so I thought I could give you some company till school started" he said nervously. He paused. "I could just go...it's fine you seem busy"

"Percy" I rolled my eyes. I grabbed his arm and sat him down on a table. "It's all right" I smiled.

He seemed to relax and shrugged  his bag off on the floor. His hair was messy, like he'd just woken up from bed. Though, it was just hard to tame.

"So, Tyson's gonna come today" he said after a brief pause.

I grinned. Last time I saw the boy he was practically a baby ! I couldn't wait to see him again.

"That's great!!" I cupped my face  and leaned forward, with my elbows planted on the table. "Soooo, how's life been,Percy?"

He gave me a small smile and mumbled something under his breath.
I cocked an eyebrow, what did he say? Before I could ask, he spoke.

"Well....mom's pregnant"

Okay, I couldn't help myself. I squealed and lunched myself off my chair, tackling Percy in a bone crushing hug. Both of us went crashing down the chair, with me landing on top of Percy. Our faces were centimeters apart. I could see his eyes widen as he realised the same.
I blushed, "sorry" I mumbled, getting off of him, "you hurt?"

I was quite close to Sally when I was a kid. She filled the cracks in my heart that came from loosing my mother. And she was just an awesome person.

"Tell me everything!"

Percy laughed, his eyes seemed to shine everytime he talked about his mother. He was a total mommy's boy.

I felt a pang of sadness grow in my chest. I left him when he needed me the most. When Sally needed me the most.
Could I actually expect him to trust me again?
I was a horrible friend
A horrible person.

"Annabeth" a voice broke me out of my stupor. Percy looked at me with concerned eyes. He pursed his lips and seemed to be staring at me intently.

"No" he declared.

I titled my head. What?

"Annabeth. You aren't a bad friend. I'm sure you had your own shit to take care of" Percy said kindly.

I was taken aback. "Percy..."

He shook his head and reached across the table to interlock his hand with mine. My hand buzzed with electricity when he touched me.

"Honestly Annabeth. I know we haven't met in a long time but you need to know that I forgive you"

I smiled. How is it that this boy I haven't seen in years, still knew me better than I know myself?

"Thankyou Percy. I..I'm Sorry"

Percy winked, "already forgiven, wise girl" he leaned back in his chair. "So...staying at Piper's huh?" he asked.

I nodded, "yeah, just moved there this Friday"

Percy made a face, "I moved to my dad's place on Friday too! Must be fate huh?"

"I don't believe in fate" I blurted out. My face flushed from embarrassment.

"How come?"

"Well...it's just so...hard to understand isn't it? Why did fate take my mother away from me? Why did fate give me this bookstore? This 'fate' hasn't done me much good. But it's also brought you back. It's given me wonderful friends...why? What if it's just going to take it back? I...just can't understand it" I pouted. I never really understand to concept of fate. Why is it the reason that my life has been a blessing and a curse? "

Percy scrunched his eyebrows up, which I always found cute." You don't like your bookstore?"

I shook my head, "don't tell anyone" he nodded.
"I want to be an architect Percy. I love this bookstore, it makes me feel closer to my mom. I don't want to work here my whole life. I've given up so much for it....but I don't even know it was worth it"

"Yeah, I totally get it" he replied with a sad smile.

I looked at him, motioning him to continue. "Dad's company" he explained. " I'm supposed to be it's heir. The one who's eventually going to take over....If I'm being honest, I don't want to. I don't care about business, never have and probably never will. It all goes above my head. But I can't let my dad down.... it's just....I wish I didn't have to"

"I understand" we stared at each other in silence, just enjoying the others company. I was glad to have Percy back. I stared into his sea green eyes, they seemed to have the depth of the ocean. And had the ability to pull me into them. The comfort they had given me many times  always shown true.
Sadly our moment was interrupted by a loud sound.
BABYYY SHARK DO DO DO DOO DO Percy's phone buzzed. He fumbled with it and eventually turned it off. He shot me an apologetic look, "school time" he explained.

I nodded and handed him his bag, "good luck",

"I'll need it" he groaned.

————————————————————————-

So I don't know what to say in this A/n
So

Say hello to the stars for me

Stay tuned !!!
Please vote and comment !