wow 3

they grabed you hand "w-wait where are we going!?" "somewhere!" tommy said tubbo was infront of them we approached a van with fire on it? "what is that?" i said as they slowed down "that is the camarvan!" he said he opened the door wich to your suprise was a man talking to a fury he had a dakrer blue uniform with more gold decorations on it  he got starteled as he heard the door opened and saw me "he grabed tommy and tubbo and walked toward me sying "WHO are you?" "i-im m-m/n" "FUCk" i quietly mumbled  "hmmm.." "tommy, tubbo is this a friend of yours?" i looked at him more he had dark brown hair and a golden necklace 'hmmm i mite steal' that i thot you noticed the fury tail was waging when he saw you you looked in his eyes and he looked away blushing "awww a fox!" this cot there attention as you said that walking to the fury peting it as he melted in you touch "thats a first" tomyy and tubbo said at the same time "what?" i said they looked at me wilbur stared at me jealousy in his eyes "alright thats enough"  

fundy and wilbur stared at each other for a bit then fundy left "aww bye fox!" i waved but his ears were down must of not heard me "any ways m?n right?" "yes!" "would you like to join lmanberg?" "UHH" "im not realy a person to be in a nation right now as for i-" "i just want a yes or a no m/n" his voice was scary "u-uh sure!" "great here" he handed me a blue uniform it was lighter then the fury, tommys, tubbos, and wilburs unifroms "thank you ill go change if yall dont mind" "here ill lead you the way m/n" wilbur said smiling                                                                                      __-timeskip brought by jealous wilbur-__

you walked out into the van where the others where but there was a lot more it scared you "who are they" one of them said tho one if ears stood out it was the fury! "Oh hello fox!" the fury looked away blushing "m/n" "yes?" i interduce you to everyone except me, tommy, and tubbo

__-after that sorry lazy hah-__

is was night now and you where on the wall 'did i do something wrong i left p/n i started to cry im sorry p/n... i heard someone comng up the ladder i looked over there seeing dream team i fell down the wall making a thud as i ran to wilbur "WILBUR!!!!!!!" "?" he looked behind himself seeing m/n runing he saw dream and sapnap where is the other one- he was huged and someone hid behind him seeing dream and sapnap walking over "what do you want you do now the wars not here yet" "hm i thot the time was up wilbur...he showed a old calendar" -he froze "no its tomorrow.." "fine" everyone wwas over here now " IF you dont surrender I WANNA SEE WHITE FLAGS OUTSIDE YOU BASE BY TOMARROW AT DAWN OR YOU ARE DEAD!" HE YELLED I FROZE SCARED 'what did i get myself into..?"  (hello my lil elfs another chapter tonight im geting bored so im just righting good bye <3 )